Jeep wave from VA

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Jeep wave from VA.

I have been a Jeep driver for over 35 years and have owned a 1950 Willys, 1978 Cherokee Chief, 1978 CJ5, and a 2008 JK.

My current rig is a 2009 JKU and I am in the process of upgrading it. The update includes installing a DynaTrac XD60/80 axle set, JE Reel 1410/1350 driveshafts, PSC Big Bore Hydro-assist, KMC Machete wheels, 40-in Nitto Trail Grapplers, new EVO 4-in coils, EVO control arms, EVO tire carrier, Switch Pro, ARB compressor and some Rigid LED's.

I have been doing the work in my spare time and hope to complete it soon. Once I am finished I will post up a pic showing the latest configuration.

Attached is an older pic from a trail in AZ.

Desoto Mine.jpg

RockingK

Welcome

Welcome to WAL from Foresthill Ca. Keep us posted on your progress, you have a nice list of Upgrades there:rock:

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Alabama!

That sounds like you’re building an awesome and very capable Rig! Enjoy the build!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I plan to start a build thread soon and will highlight the lessons I learned along the way. It has been a great education and I am glad I decided to do the work myself. The painful part has been not being able to enjoy driving my Jeep for the last couple of months, but it will be worth it in the end.

Top Bottom