Question about order in Australia

HeWhoDares

I was just told by my supplier that my new rear 60 was taking Dynatrac longer to produce because they were busy pulling down a JL. Lucky you, unlucky me I suppose.

So be a man and tell us who your supplier is.

- Not sure why it'll make me a man but I ordered it 11th November from Murchison in Australia. They told me Dynatrac said it was being made this coming Friday (19th Jan '18), which is about when your truck is being finished. Priorities. I know you guys are avid supporters but I'm not really happy with them at the moment for obvious reasons.

Does anyone know the normal turnaround time for production? I've been patient because of Christmas and holidays but...

Feel free to PM me so it doesn't hijack this thread.

Originally found here:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/51077-Dynatrac-CODE1-2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Build

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
I was just told by my supplier that my new rear 60 was taking Dynatrac longer to produce because they were busy pulling down a JL. Lucky you, unlucky me I suppose.

Did you contact Dynatrac directly about this? Or did it seem like a better idea to randomly bring the issue up on one of their build threads?

SDG

Caught the Bug
much-butthurti-sense-in-you-cry-like-a-bitch-youshould-7220810.png

Yup... looks like all their production workers are disassembling the JL... wtf?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

"So be a man and tell us who your supplier is." - Not sure why it'll make me a man but I ordered it 11th November from Murchison in Australia. They told me Dynatrac said it was being made this coming Friday (19th Jan '18), which is about when your truck is being finished. Priorities. I know you guys are avid supporters but I'm not really happy with them at the moment for obvious reasons.

Does anyone know the normal turnaround time for production? I've been patient because of Christmas and holidays but...

Your precious vendor never placed the order. Start there. Call Dynatrac yourself and see when they got the order and I bet it was only a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

"So be a man and tell us who your supplier is." - Not sure why it'll make me a man but I ordered it 11th November from Murchison in Australia. They told me Dynatrac said it was being made this coming Friday (19th Jan '18), which is about when your truck is being finished. Priorities. I know you guys are avid supporters but I'm not really happy with them at the moment for obvious reasons.

Thanks for being honest. As soon as you mentioned Murchison, I knew that rang a bell. Took a little bit of time, but I dug up this old thread and a couple other people had similar issues with Murchison: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...-flare-options?p=719023&viewfull=1#post719023 .

Dynatrac even stepped into to try to help out in any way they could to appease the customer. As mentioned, contact Dynatrac directly and you'll likely get a more accurate story.

Last edited:

RockingK

Dynatrac turnaround time

I first spoke with Steve at Dynatrac in early 2017 about a semi float 60 and the ProRock 44/60 set and was told that from date of order that it would be 3 months give or take a week. I asked because I needed to plan availability of other items that had long lead times and needed time to prepare for the install. I placed my upgraded order to a set of Hardcore ProRock 60/60’s on 8/6/2017 and they shipped on 11/8/2017. I had several conversations with Steve and other great folks on the Dynatrac team and I must say it was the best buying experience of my build! They are now installed and performing better than expected!

E2AACDCA-338B-4A66-A534-C7CA65A45993.jpg

HeWhoDares

I first spoke with Steve at Dynatrac in early 2017 about a semi float 60 and the ProRock 44/60 set and was told that from date of order that it would be 3 months give or take a week. I asked because I needed to plan availability of other items that had long lead times and needed time to prepare for the install. I placed my upgraded order to a set of Hardcore ProRock 60/60’s on 8/6/2017 and they shipped on 11/8/2017. I had several conversations with Steve and other great folks on the Dynatrac team and I must say it was the best buying experience of my build! They are now installed and performing better than expected!

View attachment 289993
Thanks for your feedback RockingK. Nice ride too. I've chosen to go with Dynatrac because I believe they're the best. I've voiced my other concerns and hope it sorts itself out soon.

Now get back to the build thread please.
View attachment 289990

Yup... looks like all their production workers are disassembling the JL... wtf?

Sent from my SM-G930F using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for your feedback RockingK. Nice ride too. I've chosen to go with Dynatrac because I believe they're the best. I've voiced my other concerns and hope it sorts itself out soon.

Now get back to the build thread please.

They are the best. Again, if you haven't already, contact them to hear their side of the story.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Originally found here:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/51077-Dynatrac-CODE1-2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Build

Since you did hijack the other thread, I created your own. Try this instead...

CONTACT INFO
Dynatrac Products, Inc.
7392 Count Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-421-4314
Sales@Dynatrac.Com

- Not sure why it'll make me a man but I ordered it 11th November from Murchison in Australia. They told me Dynatrac said it was being made this coming Friday (19th Jan '18), which is about when your truck is being finished. Priorities. I know you guys are avid supporters but I'm not really happy with them at the moment for obvious reasons.

Originally found here:

Let me see what I can find out about your order.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

Originally found here:

Having dealt with Murchison before I can say that while they aren’t too bad as a business, they do tend to run on their own timeframe and will tell you what you want to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

HeWhoDares,

First, thanks for purchasing Dynatrac axles!

Second, we can assure you that our JL build is not delaying your axles production at all. We have one engineer on the project (who would not have been working on any axles anyway) and the rest of the team working on the JL is from other companies. Our employees are helping out after hours and several came in on the weekend. We're doing the build in the part of the shop where we do vehicle mockups for future products. We've been planning this build for months and took care to minimize disruption of our regular business.

Now onto the real issue...where are your axles? It's best to call us, or because you are in Australia, email us. You can find the contact info on our website. We generally can look up an order from a dealer by the dealers name, but if you have an order number and the specific date the order was placed, that will help immensely.

Thanks!

Originally found here:

HeWhoDares

HeWhoDares,

First, thanks for purchasing Dynatrac axles!

Second, we can assure you that our JL build is not delaying your axles production at all. We have one engineer on the project (who would not have been working on any axles anyway) and the rest of the team working on the JL is from other companies. Our employees are helping out after hours and several came in on the weekend. We're doing the build in the part of the shop where we do vehicle mockups for future products. We've been planning this build for months and took care to minimize disruption of our regular business.

Now onto the real issue...where are your axles? It's best to call us, or because you are in Australia, email us. You can find the contact info on our website. We generally can look up an order from a dealer by the dealers name, but if you have an order number and the specific date the order was placed, that will help immensely.

Thanks!
I just sent you an email to sales.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom