VIDEO : Dynatrac First Look at Factory Jeep JL Axles

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dynatrac just sent me the following video they made highlighting the factory Jeep JL Wrangler front and rear axles. Great info and stuff you'll want to see. Give it a look!

:cool:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Dynatrac just sent me the following video they made highlighting the factory Jeep JL Wrangler front and rear axles. Great info and stuff you'll want to see. Give it a look!

:cool:

Very informative. Eddie, do you plan to run the factory Rubicon axles, for a while? It would be interesting to see how they hold up to 37 inch tires.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Thanks for posting. Great video full of all kinds of info regarding these new axles. I wonder what the driveshafts are like on the JL. I'm guessing similar to JK style shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Thank’s Eddie for posting this up.And yes I would love to know as well your plans for the new Rubi axels you’ll have by the end of the month [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very informative. Eddie, do you plan to run the factory Rubicon axles, for a while? It would be interesting to see how they hold up to 37 inch tires.

Thank’s Eddie for posting this up.And yes I would love to know as well your plans for the new Rubi axels you’ll have by the end of the month [emoji106][emoji106]

Yep, running 37's on the Rubicon axles is what the plan is. I mean, I doubt there will be any viable axle swap options available anytime soon anyway :crazyeyes:

They look a lot beefier not. Cs, control arm mounts and cast.

They end forgings and brackets are definitely beefier and the tube diameter is bigger but not quite 3".

Thanks for posting. Great video full of all kinds of info regarding these new axles. I wonder what the driveshafts are like on the JL. I'm guessing similar to JK style shafts.

From what I have seen in person, they're the same rzeppa style shaft that the JK's have.

Interested to see how the rubicon axles compare! Thanks for sharing.

The Rubicon axles are wider and the ring gear is bigger but slightly smaller than the current JK 44.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Theirs a white one for sale in Vegas. I thinks it a about the same price as yours, $52k... hmmm [emoji848]

:rolleyes2: I wouldn't doubt it. Could have practically just bought something off a lot but we wanted to order what we wanted. That one probably doesn't come with the dual top too.

JAGS

Hooked
:rolleyes2: I wouldn't doubt it. Could have practically just bought something off a lot but we wanted to order what we wanted. That one probably doesn't come with the dual top too.

Custom order has its benefits. Getting exactly what you need/want and not paying extra for BS you don't. [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Custom order has its benefits. Getting exactly what you need/want and not paying extra for BS you don't. [emoji106]

Totally agree. It's how we did Moby and our TJ before. We bought Nemo and Rubicat off a lot and was just okay with what they came with. If anything, we would have gotten our JL with a soft top only and that would have still held us up.

Top Bottom