New website and giveaway!

Exodus 4x4

IMG_7335.JPG
As some of you may know we have been working quite hard lately to get a new website up and running that would be easier to use for the consumer and provide more information on the products. We have finally loaded enough products on there and made a few test runs that we feel comfortable enough to announce it is ready to go.

If you’re in the market for something and don’t see it on there, rest assured we are far from loading ALL the products we offer and you can always email me to inquire about any product. We still have a ways to go and will probably never be completely done, especially as JL products become available over the coming months.

Oh, not to mention we are giving away a PR44! The picture pretty much says it all but if you want more details please visit the website at www.exodusjeeps.com/giveaway and that should answer any questions you may have.

Thanks again for shopping with us and please, if you see something out of place or you don’t see something you’re looking for let me know and I’ll do my best to accommodate you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Wow! That's mighty generous of you guys. Very cool! :thumb:

Thanks!

Dang! ProRock giveaway! That's what's up[emoji106]

IMG_7338.JPG

Will be calling you tomorrow about a lift. It’s nice to have supporting vendors active.

Thanks! Still working on a discount code for forum members to use on the website.

Nice, Bubba. Everyone give Exodus a look. Good luck.

Thanks again Clay!

Wow that is a heck of a give away. Thank you for the support and opportunity to win this

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anytime!

The Website looks great man!

Thanks man. Hopefully I’ll have everything lined up for your next round of goodies!

Top Bottom