Tube doors

BdugJK

Thanks pretty cool man. Wish I had the know how to make some myself. Good luck with them. I will keep an eye out for updates!

Travv310

Thanks fellas sorry I could get back I had my notifications off! The bender I have is a pro tools 105 converted to hydraulic. The tube is .120 wall inch and a quarter HREW. Glad I could motivate some one I have all the prints if anyone wants them there calibrated to my dies but you can still use the dimensions.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Super Dave

Thanks fellas sorry I could get back I had my notifications off! The bender I have is a pro tools 105 converted to hydraulic. The tube is .120 wall inch and a quarter HREW. Glad I could motivate some one I have all the prints if anyone wants them there calibrated to my dies but you can still use the dimensions.

I would like to reference those prints if you would not mind sharing. They could save me in material and time as far as measurement go.

Also the latch is just a clevis that slides over where the door latch is View attachment 290554

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

X2 on the prints, thinking about building some myself but will probably cut and weld mine instead of bending. Those measurements would still come in handy though!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Whenever I see someone make their own tube door I am impressed.
For us we got the jig and all the tools and it is relatively straight forward.
Great job!
:beer:

Top Bottom