Factory led headlights

Emptybrass

Factory 2018 led headlights. Came off at exactly 1003 miles. They do have their own headlight buckets so factory will have to be removed. Asking $450 shipped to the main 48. I know they are about $800 new. If the asking price is to high let me know. Not here to try to sell overpriced things. IMG_5062.jpg

Last edited:

Emptybrass

Why would you replace those? They are better than anything else on the market in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

While I do agree with you. I wanted heated truck lites. My non scientific opinion is they have the same brightness as the truck lites but better light dispersion. It that makes sense. Plus the truck lites are black vs. the factory chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

critter812

Factory 2018 led headlights. Came off at exactly 1003 miles. They do have their own headlight buckets so factory will have to be removed. Asking $450 shipped to the main 48. I know they are about $800 new. If the asking price is to high let me know. Not here to try to sell overpriced things. View attachment 290259

Just curious is the a tool or how does one remove the bucket?

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I can’t swing it now, but if you still have them laying around in a month or two, I may be interested for a 2013 2 door I recently purchased. I also think I’m not that far from you.

Top Bottom