EVO discount code now available

Exodus 4x4

For anyone looking for EVO products we now have a discount code available that’ll give you 5% off all their products (excluding King shocks or coilover suspensions) in addition to the free shipping over $150! Just type in “getEVO5” at checkout and it’ll apply.

Now, if you’re in the market for one of their coilover suspensions, that doesn’t mean we can’t make some kind of deal[emoji6]. Everything is negotiable so just call me up and we can work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
For anyone looking for EVO products we now have a discount code available that’ll give you 5% off all their products (excluding King shocks or coilover suspensions) in addition to the free shipping over $150! Just type in “getEVO5” at checkout and it’ll apply.

Now, if you’re in the market for one of their coilover suspensions, that doesn’t mean we can’t make some kind of deal[emoji6]. Everything is negotiable so just call me up and we can work something out.

Awesome, I'm sure I'll be using it!!

Bear_JT

Hooked
I’ll be ordering again soon! I just ordered some EVO rock skin corners and Exodus is awesome to work with! Some of the best customer service I’ve ever had, fast shipping, great prices and knowledgeable! Thanks Bubba[emoji1360][emoji1360]

Top Bottom