2013 JK-Experience

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
JKX-white-800.jpg

The 2013 JK-Experience will be coming in September! Have any of you signed up for it?

You can find out more info about the event on their site - http://www.jk-experience.com

UPDATE:

The invited guests for the 2013 JKX are:

1. Philippe Chivee from New York
2. Michael Heston from Westmont, Illinois
3. Alejandro Pena from Quilpue, CHILE
4. David Ehlers from Burbank, California
5. Randy Byers from Texas
6. Dale McCray from Winona Lake, Indiana
7. Nick Olson from Lone Rock, WI
8. Bill Schueler from Phoenix, Arizona

GCM 2

If you thought the previous JKX's were epic, hold on for this years. I sense there is a disturbance in the force.......;)

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I want to go so bad too, it sounds like it's going to be an Overlander's Dream.... September unfortunately is going to be a a crazy month for me. :grayno: So I won't be submitting an app this year.

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Unless business picks up and stays good I won't be built up enough this year to run JKX. I'll be dreaming of the day when I have everything I need and am ready for JKX!! :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
If you thought the previous JKX's were epic, hold on for this years. I sense there is a disturbance in the force.......;)

Yeah, I saw that little blurb on their Facebook page. Sounds like it is going to be an awesome adventure! :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I know they don't release where it will be until much later but I will be honest and say I opened this thread with high hopes of finding out where it will be.:rolleyes2:

Although I can't wait for it to come even though I won't be going!:rock:

JAGS

Hooked
Unless business picks up and stays good I won't be built up enough this year to run JKX. I'll be dreaming of the day when I have everything I need and am ready for JKX!! :yup:

Same here brother. I need a little more wheelin experience and a X worthy built up rig, but it's a goal for sure!!

Here is a hint.......Possibly North Korea or maybe even Uganda this year.

:crazyeyes::idontknow: This is not helpful. Maybe the coffee needs to kick in. :thinking:

GCM 2

In all seriousness, only Mel knowing the actual route of the run is the best thing ever! It really is high adventure wherever he decides to run it.

CRAZYCASEY

GCM 2 said:
In all seriousness, only Mel knowing the actual route of the run is the best thing ever! It really is high adventure wherever he decides to run it.

Looking forward to se where it will be!!! I am finally built for it just need a little luck of the draw.

Top Bottom