Make offer: Complete Rubicon Axle Set (Front and Rear) - 2014

Astroman

AXLES ARE SOLD!

Hi Folks,

Here's an awesome opportunity for someone wanting to upgrade an "X" or a Sport with locking Rubicon axles and gearing for 37's.

In the next couple weeks I will be dropping my JKUR at ORE for installation of a PR60/80 Elite axle set. That of course makes available the existing axles. They are stock except for the 5:13 gears and welded C-gussets (all performed by ORE in November 2016). They also have the Dynatrac heavy duty diff covers. Also, they have the Double Throwdown bracketry welded on, so you'll have to cut those off unless you're going to run the DTD set up.

Additionally, I'm including a set of Spydertrax 1.5" wheel spacers and a brand new set of Synergy ball joints (still in the box). Everything works perfectly!

*Note: please do not contact ORE regarding this sale!

IMG_0219.jpg

Frame-20-01-2018-11-26-45.jpg

I'm anticipating picking up my Jeep on Feb 2nd and so can meet the prospective buyer at ORE that afternoon to consummate the deal.

Alternatively, since some of you have asked, they can be shipped, however you will be responsible for all arrangements.

I'm not trying to make a buck, but would like to pass on generous savings to a Wayalife member.

If interested PM me your questions and/or offer.

Thanks,

-jim

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
You might mention that you're running the double Throwdown suspension setup.... I actually just purchased my set of axles almost identical to this from ROCRALR on here. He is having his Jeep worked on at ORW in San Francisco. He was running the double throw down set up and I had to cut all the brackets off. Just so everyone knows what you've got and what will work for them. Sorry I wasn't trying to hijack your thread.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Astroman

You might mention that you're running the double Throwdown suspension setup.... I actually just purchased my set of axles almost identical to this from ROCRALR on here. He is having his Jeep worked on at ORW in San Francisco. He was running the double throw down set up and I had to cut all the brackets off. Just so everyone knows what you've got and what will work for them. Sorry I wasn't trying to hijack your thread.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good point -- post has been edited! Thanks for your comment.

Top Bottom