Rubicon Trail Summer Run and Camping Fun

Let's Pick A Date

• Saturday June 9th , 2018

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Saturday August 4, 2018

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
DSC_0144.jpg

Me and Brie have been trying to plan a trip and invite friends to spend some time up at are property and go on the world famous Rubicon trail, with that being said we are fortunate enough to have property that is in very close proximity of the Rubicon trail. If you would like to join in on the fun and have a great time we would be thrilled to have you join. as you know this will be a moderate to hard run and we ask that you come prepared as-possible and have a properly maintained rig and proper items in-case there is an emergency or break on the trail. We perfer people that we have met and have been members of wayalife for some time, although we won't enforce this we really do prefer that you have been on here for some time.

The Mission

Date: August 6th Saturday at 8:00 AM

The Jeeper's Jamboree rolls through August 9th-12th so that week is out of the question.

I will let everyone know of the meeting location as we get closer to the run and. Please note that this will probably be an all-day run and lead into the night.

I will try my best to make this friendly for the ladies to use the restroom but we are in the woods and their are only a couple spots that have actual outhouses,
therefore we ask that you bring extra supplies with you on the run and i will stop in a couple spots that will work for the ladies.

Location\Meeting Area

Obviously we will be at the Rubicon trail and everyone knows were that is, but the location were we will be camping, the other trail we will be taking and the meeting spot will be sent
to you in a private message. We ask that you keep the location to yourself and not share on here or any social media outlets. We will need everyone to be fully gas up and ready to roll. The nearest gas station is about 30 miles, so we recommend you fill up when you get into town.

Minimum Requirements

Lifted Jeep 2" or more

Two Tow Points at minimum

35" tires and higher

Winch and Straps

Extra Fuel

CB Radio

Fire Exstigusher

First-Aid Kit

General Tools

Jack

Tow strap, snatch block and rope.

About the mission

The weather in California especially in the north has been off and on and particularly weird the last couple of years, so that being said it will be summer so i ask that you pack for summer weather as-well as winter weather,
you will need to make sure that you have food for you and who ever else comes along as-well as plenty of water and snacks, me and brie are thinking of providing a dinner for everyone but that depends on how many people will
be staying and camping.

I will be adding more information to this trip so stay tuned

The Going List

1. Daniel and Brie
2. Vinnielax
3. Kpig
4. Dilliard09
5. Ruvicon
6. Brute
7. ResurectionJK
8. Astroman
9. A.J.
10. Fiend
11. FourFlusher
12. Buster3479
13. JKJourneys

Maybe List

1. Samuelh3
2. BaddestCross
3. Trainwreck618
4. Bekel.

UPDATE 4/3/2018

*****RUN IS NOW FULL IF YOU ARE ON THE MAYBE LIST LET ME KNOW BY MAY 1ST IF YOU CAN MAKE IT AN I WILL LET YOU GO.****

EVERYONE THAT IS JOINING US ON THIS RUN I HAVE METIONED IN PREVIOUS POSTS I PUTTING TOGEATHER THE TRIP AS WE SPEAK PLEASE BE PAITIENT I WILL BE SENDING AN EMAIL WILL ALL THE DETAILS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ON THE LIST.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
If there is any chance to do this 1st week in August, I'd go...then catch Fordyce after Aug 9 or 10 during Sierra Trek

fiend

Caught the Bug
Sounds like fun. Rubicon has been on my list for a while. Can you put me on the Maybe list for now. Thanks.

If there is any chance to do this 1st week in August, I'd go...then catch Fordyce after Aug 9 or 10 during Sierra Trek

I would love to join a later run if it happens. It’s been on my bucket list and I’d love to meet more members. After the new years run a couple weeks ago, I’ve been making it a point go try and meet more of you guys. Plus ED is great company and his rig is just simply amazing.

I would love to join a later run if it happens. It’s been on my bucket list and I’d love to meet more members. After the new years run a couple weeks ago, I’ve been making it a point go try and meet more of you guys. Plus ED is great company and his rig is just simply amazing.

Would love to have you join us let me know and i can put you on the list, i will be doing more runs in the future like this there is a lot to explore out there.

Will do. Probably out for the June run but keep me posted if y’all head out later in the year. Coming from Salt Lake it’s not too bad of a drive. Just need to make sure I can get the time off. I’d love to join though. Thanks for putting it together!

jjlong

I've wanted to meet some folks from WAL and this seems like a great opportunity! Not to mention the Rubicon Trail is certainly on my list! It would be great if you would add me and my wife Julie to the maybe list.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've wanted to meet some folks from WAL and this seems like a great opportunity! Not to mention the Rubicon Trail is certainly on my list! It would be great if you would add me and my wife Julie to the maybe list.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

When I went down for the new years run a couple weeks back I instantly felt like family. Great people make these trips even better. And honestly, the trail becomes secondary. You will not regret it. Make the trip if you can.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hey Daniel, put me on the maybe list. Still too far out for me to commit. What’s your plans for the trail? Run it all in one day and camp at your property? Seems ambitious to get a group through in one day especially Cadillac at night. Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom