• Saturday June 9th , 2018

3 42.86%
  • Saturday August 4, 2018

5 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon Trail Summer Run and Camping Fun

Fresh Catch
    @dpetersen1988, thank you for the offer. There's no way my Jeep will be ready by May. I'm targeting my Rubicon run in 2019. I am pretty keen on the idea of passengering on it this year though. Experiencing it might be enough to say I did it, even if my Jeep didn't. Or it might give me more insight into what modifications I want/need to make before running it in my own rig. I'll PM you if I can free up the days for this run, then you can see if there's a driver willing to take me on. If it works, great. If not, thanks again for the offer,

Ralph. We are going on August not May.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    @A.J., I Guess I should use the quote feature. @dpetersen1988 said that if my rig was ready my May then he'd consider letting me run it. It won't be Rubicon ready by May or Aug. This Spring, I am sorting out the suspension and body. In the Fall I plan to do the drivetrain. All the time trying to do as many local runs as I can to build trust in my rig, and my (and its) abilities.

Been Around the Block Buster3479's Avatar
    Have the dates been settled upon? What day do you think we'll exit the trail?

I'm trying to decide if we can fit in (and I should book) a Sierra Trek day after exiting the Rubicon before heading to Ouray for the Exodus.

Thank you
    2012 Deep Cherry Red Freedom JKU "Beast", 5.13 Auto, 4:1 Xfer Case, ARB front/rear lockers, Dynatrac Prorock 60 Fr / Pro 60 Re, 40x13.5R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Raceline 8x6.5 Beadlocks, 4" Evo Plush Ride Springs, Billstein 5160 shocks, Switchpros, EVO Fascia & AEV Tire Carrier, EVO 1/4 lber / Stinger, Warn 9.5 CTI, EVO Air No Limits on Demand & Links, EVO Sliders, EVO Protek Skid System, EVO Rockstars, Heated Truck-lites, JW Speaker Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by Buster3479 View Post
    Have the dates been settled upon? What day do you think we'll exit the trail?

I'm trying to decide if we can fit in (and I should book) a Sierra Trek day after exiting the Rubicon before heading to Ouray for the Exodus.

Thank you
    If I understand correctly August 6-8. Two nights camping on the trail (Buck Island and Rubicon Springs). Off the trail on the 8th. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong......

Been Around the Block dpetersen1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    If I understand correctly August 6-8. Two nights camping on the trail (Buck Island and Rubicon Springs). Off the trail on the 8th. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong......

Yes you are correct as we get closer to the run around may i will send out a email to everyone that will have all the information and details about the trip.
    2015 Jeep JKU Black

Been Around the Block Buster3479's Avatar
    Thanks, I just booked the Thursday Sierra Trek Fordyce run! If it works out, we'll exit the Rubicon, get to Fordyce the next day, and have 2 days after Fordyce to get to Ouray for the Exodus! Crossing my fingers!
    2012 Deep Cherry Red Freedom JKU "Beast", 5.13 Auto, 4:1 Xfer Case, ARB front/rear lockers, Dynatrac Prorock 60 Fr / Pro 60 Re, 40x13.5R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Raceline 8x6.5 Beadlocks, 4" Evo Plush Ride Springs, Billstein 5160 shocks, Switchpros, EVO Fascia & AEV Tire Carrier, EVO 1/4 lber / Stinger, Warn 9.5 CTI, EVO Air No Limits on Demand & Links, EVO Sliders, EVO Protek Skid System, EVO Rockstars, Heated Truck-lites, JW Speaker Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by Buster3479 View Post
    Thanks, I just booked the Thursday Sierra Trek Fordyce run! If it works out, we'll exit the Rubicon, get to Fordyce the next day, and have 2 days after Fordyce to get to Ouray for the Exodus! Crossing my fingers!
    That's ambitious...I wish I had your energy!

Been Around the Block dpetersen1988's Avatar
    update 4/3/2018

*****run is now full if you are on the maybe list let me know by may 1st if you can make it an i will let you go.****

everyone that is joining us on this run i have metioned in previous posts i putting togeather the trip as we speak please be paitient i will be sending an email with all the details to the following people on the list.
    2015 Jeep JKU Black

Quote Originally Posted by dpetersen1988 View Post
    update 4/3/2018

*****run is now full if you are on the maybe list let me know by may 1st if you can make it an i will let you go.****

everyone that is joining us on this run i have metioned in previous posts i putting togeather the trip as we speak please be paitient i will be sending an email will all the details to the following people on the list.
    I won't be able to make it, maybe next year

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast