Free mini amber marker lights

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Free to a good home. Pair of amber marker lights for anyone with flat fenders. Works with turn signal. 3 wires. Located in MS but will ship if you need them. 20180121_173528%7E2.jpg

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Member since 2014 but new to posting. Do I fail to abide by some forum procedure?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
This section is for active members only. Having this being your only post makes you non active. Start participating in some posts and at the very least introduce yourself and by all means read the actual forum rules you agreed to when joining this forum

wurthm

This section is for active members only. Having this being your only post makes you non active. Start participating in some posts and at the very least introduce yourself and by all means read the actual forum rules you agreed to when joining this forum

Sorry for any inconvenience. I’m new to the forums and jeep life. Usually it’s just my wife and I jeepin’, now that life has settled down. But we’re trying to get more involved. Thanks again for the direction and advice.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Good show of character. I’m sure your loved ones are proud! Oh, and thank you for being so helpful to someone new to forums. Keep up the good work!

If you’ve been a member since 2014 and spent any time around here, you should know not to post up in the classifieds. You should also know that if you did, there would be responses like this. Do yourself a favor, don’t go off the deep end, become active and a contributing member. That’s it, that’s all you have to do. There a lot of great people in here that are more than willing to help out. Be a part of it.

wurthm

If you’ve been a member since 2014 and spent any time around here, you should know not to post up in the classifieds. You should also know that if you did, there would be responses like this. Do yourself a favor, don’t go off the deep end, become active and a contributing member. That’s it, that’s all you have to do. There a lot of great people in here that are more than willing to help out. Be a part of it.

Haha i thought you were the one going off the deep end with that response. All you had to do is be one of those good ppl you were referring to and point me in the right direction, but you chose differently. And yes i did sign up in 2014, but was preoccupied with wife’s illness...sorry! Jeepin’ with wife so she can have happy memories at her request. She has a new outlook on life. Forgot about forum until recently. Filed out profile today. Thanks again for the support [emoji106]

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Haha i thought you were the one going off the deep end with that response. All you had to do is be one of those good ppl you were referring to and point me in the right direction, but you chose differently. And yes i did sign up in 2014, but was preoccupied with wife’s illness...sorry! Jeepin’ with wife so she can have happy memories at her request. She has a new outlook on life. Forgot about forum until recently. Filed out profile today. Thanks again for the support [emoji106]

Wow. If you thought that was me going off the deep end, you’re going to have a really hard time here. I was genuinely trying to help since you seemed pretty clueless about how things work around here (and must have missed “Active Members Only” line. Sorry to hear about your wife’s illness but realize you’re not the only one with problems. But glad she sounds to be doing well. As for me being one of the “good people” you seem to have already made up your mind about that. My guess is you won’t be around long enough to actually figure it out.

Top Bottom