Thread: New radiator

New radiator

Well at the dealer today to get all of my lugnuts replaced because they are swollen with those dumb chrome caps on them and to have them take a look at why my expansion tank is nearly enough empty and why I smell coolant... And I'm getting a new radiator under warranty because there are 3 fins that are leaking. Not bad on my 19 month old 2016 Rubicon... With 35600 miles.. glad I came in to get that looked at now before that magic 36k mark... Oh and this is the second time all the lugnuts are being replaced under warranty.

Sent from my E6820TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

It could be worse. I had a head replaced at 30k miles because of supposed low compression on cylinder 5. Then they put the wrong kind of coolant in the system and it started to cause cooling issues and somehow developed a pinhole leak in the heater hose that was spraying the exhaust header with coolant. Even after fixing all of that and the dealership steam cleaning the engine bay, the engine bay still smells like coolant when it gets hot outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As i can read dealers suck even in the usa! I thought it was only our privilege overseas!

Sent from my LG-D855 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honestly, this time I am happy with the service dept at the dealer. I was in and out in 3 hours and not a word about any money from me as I was covered still by the 3/36

Quote Originally Posted by robx251 View Post
    Honestly, this time I am happy with the service dept at the dealer. I was in and out in 3 hours and not a word about any money from me as I was covered still by the 3/36

Thats great! 👍

Sent from my LG-D855 using WAYALIFE mobile app