Registration For EJS

Brute

Hooked
Just an FYI...tomorrow morning 10:00am MST (9:00 am PST, 7:00 am HI) the trail registration opens for the Easter Jeep Safari...

Brianm360

Yes , I actually was lucky it let me sign up 2 hours before it said. Got confirmation and emails doing Thursday Pritchett and Friday Moab rim , rest of week doing private runs. Gonna be there 24-31

Brute

Hooked
I'm doing the following:

Mon 26 Porcupine Rim
Tue 27 Poison Spider
Wed 28 Flat Iron 800 am
Thur 29 Golden Spike
Fri 30 Vendor Show, maybe visit Arches NP
Sat 31 Behind The Rocks

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I was hoping we would be doing at least one of the same trails together, but no luck.

Just a quick question, I decided too late last year to go and all the runs were closed so I went with a friend on some private runs. We did Hells revenge, I'm stock w/ exception of wheels (285, 75r17). I didn't have a problem on it last year but they won't let me register for it this year. Curious, what do you think is required to do Hells Revenge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Just a quick question, I decided too late last year to go and all the runs were closed so I went with a friend on some private runs. We did Hells revenge, I'm stock w/ exception of wheels (285, 75r17). I didn't have a problem on it last year but they won't let me register for it this year. Curious, what do you think is required to do Hells Revenge?

I think you have to have 35+" tires in your vehicle profile

I think you have to have 35+" tires in your vehicle profile
Thanks. Like I said I did it last year (loved it) so I was just curious/ wondering if they thought you needed a locker to do it. My friend who had been there severals times talked me into doing it...Too bad I will have to try to hit it outside of an official run. Oh well.

Top Bottom