Need some help and suggestions

JohnnyBanks

Guys I need some help here. It's looking like keeping two jeeps just isn't gonna work out too well and I need to decide what to part with. First one is a 99 XJ creeping up to 200k miles. It's been a good jeep for me but front end will need attention and rear leafs are sagging. I've spent a lot of time with this Jeep though and for the most part it has been dependable minus a few breakdowns

The other is a 95. It has 169k miles What can I say it's got a lot of bells and whistles from Ford axle swaps to 4.5 gears,a lot of flex to it and so on...however the radio doesn't work, just broke the steering box bolts, and the bedliner job could have been better (wasn't done by me), the wheels are too wide I'm getting tired of looking at them
The gaskets on motor were replaced at 160k miles including rear main seal and oil pan gasket. The jeep for the most part runs pretty good and there's definitely a noticeable difference in bigger gears compared to the 99s stock ones

I got the 99 almost 3 years ago I paid 4200 bucks

The 95 got back in October for 3500 bucks

In my situation what would you guys do? I'm torn at the moment

I will try to attach some pics for reference

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JohnnyBanks

Also if I put this down in the wrong subforum my apologies on That!! I was not exactly sure what thread to put this too...I was probably wrong again sorry to the moderators.

Last edited:

JohnnyBanks

Guys I need some help here. It's looking like keeping two jeeps just isn't gonna work out too well and I need to decide what to part with. First one is a 99 XJ creeping up to 200k miles. Has 32s and a 3.5 inch lift It's been a good jeep for me but front end will need attention and rear leafs are sagging. I've spent a lot of time with this Jeep though and for the most part it has been dependable minus a few breakdowns

The other is a 95. It has 169k miles. What can I say it's got a lot of bells and whistles from an 8.5 inch lift to Ford axle swaps to 4.56 gears,a lot of flex to it and so on...however the radio doesn't work, just broke the steering box bolts, and the bedliner job could have been better (wasn't done by me), the wheels are too wide I'm getting tired of looking at them
The gaskets on motor were replaced at 160k miles including rear main seal and oil pan gasket. The jeep for the most part runs pretty good and there's definitely a noticeable difference in bigger gears compared to the 99s stock ones

I got the 99 almost 3 years ago I paid 4200 bucks

The 95 got back in October for 3500 bucks

In my situation what would you guys do? I'm torn at the moment

I will try to attach some pics for reference

Top Bottom