Let see the RECON’S

Gobicon2017

Kinda curious of others build’s mods etc.... let’s see the recon’s

Here’s mine 2017 IMG_2188.JPG

Couldn’t find a topic already started, if so please merge or do as needed.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TheGrendel

it's currently on jack stands. suspension about to go in. ended up at business dinner last night that went way too long, so i didn't get to do any work.

but, here's a pic from a couple of weeks after i got it.

IMG_20170607_145602.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Here's my Rhino JKR Recon bought on 10/16/2017. All I've done so far is RockHard oil pan/transmission and transfer case skid, Maximus 3 stinger, red Grabars, 1.5" spidertrax spacers(still sitting in garage), compressor, recovery gear(still waiting on the right winch deal), and a Flashcal. 35s on stock wheels are going on at the end of February. I'll wheel it like that for a while and add what's needed.. IMG_20171130_094102208_HDR.jpg

Gobi Wan Kenobi

Here's my Rhino JKR Recon bought on 10/16/2017. All I've done so far is RockHard oil pan/transmission and transfer case skid, Maximus 3 stinger, red Grabars, 1.5" spidertrax spacers(still sitting in garage), compressor, recovery gear(still waiting on the right winch deal), and a Flashcal. 35s on stock wheels are going on at the end of February. I'll wheel it like that for a while and add what's needed.. View attachment 291313

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobi Wan Kenobi

Nice recon. Good to see another Gobi recon, I haven’t seen another one down in south Texas. What lift etc. done quite a bit to mine as well. But you beat me it took a month to get lifted.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have only seen one Gobi Recon and it was still at the dealer. 4” lift, fox shox and 37s. I have CMM grab handles which I think are the best made grab bars on this planet, painted red to match the seat belts. New gears are coming very soon, before spring gets here. Post up a pic! Don’t keep us in suspense!

Gobicon2017

I have only seen one Gobi Recon and it was still at the dealer. 4” lift, fox shox and 37s. I have CMM grab handles which I think are the best made grab bars on this planet, painted red to match the seat belts. New gears are coming very soon, before spring gets here. Post up a pic! Don’t keep us in suspense!

IMG_4536.JPG stretching the legs on led day, also post #1

Top Bottom