King of the Hammers 2018

TrailHunter

Hooked
Anyone going to KOH next week... I’ve always wanted to check it out but don’t know too much about it... looks like it would be awesome to watch.... do they let you drive up to specific areas to watch the ultra 4 cars?

bholder817

Yes I will be out there on the main race day. Which is the 9th. You can go to the main spots like chocolate thunder and watch the racers go up. Usually a lot of fun but get there early.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Yes I will be out there on the main race day. Which is the 9th. You can go to the main spots like chocolate thunder and watch the racers go up. Usually a lot of fun but get there early.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool, yeah I was thinking of skipping work and coming out early on the Ultra 4 race day, (Fri the 9th) then heading out that night. Do they sell tickets there or is it better to buy online?

FallonJeeper

Cool, yeah I was thinking of skipping work and coming out early on the Ultra 4 race day, (Fri the 9th) then heading out that night. Do they sell tickets there or is it better to buy online?
They sell tickets at the entrance. I don't know if you would save any money by buying them online. I'll be there on the 2nd.

FallonJeeper

Anyone going to KOH next week... I’ve always wanted to check it out but don’t know too much about it... looks like it would be awesome to watch.... do they let you drive up to specific areas to watch the ultra 4 cars?
Back Door and Chocolate Thunder are the closest and easiest to get to. Just make sure you stay off the race course and as was mentioned get there early.

Top Bottom