Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 190 of 190

Thread: NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

  1. #181
    Nothing but a Thing MattAlpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Post #63 was selected at random and as luck would have it, that would be you. You've just WON a WAYALIFE Hoodie - CONGRATULATIONS!
    Congrats Sipafz!!!

  2. #182
    Old Timer sipafz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Saukville, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Post #63 was selected at random and as luck would have it, that would be you. You've just WON a WAYALIFE Hoodie - CONGRATULATIONS!
    OMG - That is so funny since I ordered one the other day! Looks like I will always have a clean one! Thank you Eddie and Cindy!

    Now I’m going to buy a lottery ticket!

  3. #183
    Nothing but a Thing rumblebee3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    OMG - That is so funny since I ordered one the other day! Looks like I will always have a clean one! Thank you Eddie and Cindy!

    Now I’m going to buy a lottery ticket!
    Congratulations 👍

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #184
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    53,709
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    OMG - That is so funny since I ordered one the other day! Looks like I will always have a clean one! Thank you Eddie and Cindy!

    Now I’m going to buy a lottery ticket!
    LOL!! No kidding? Well, if you'd rather, I can just send you a refund for your order. Just let me know

  5. #185
    Old Timer sipafz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Saukville, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! No kidding? Well, if you'd rather, I can just send you a refund for your order. Just let me know
    That’s very gracious, but totally unnecessary as my wife has already laid claim to one. We’re excited! Thanks again!

  6. #186
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    53,709
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    That’s very gracious, but totally unnecessary as my wife has already laid claim to one. We’re excited! Thanks again!
    I missed this earlier but wanted to let you know that your new hoodie is on its way to you

  7. #187
    Old Timer sipafz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Saukville, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,566

    NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I missed this earlier but wanted to let you know that your new hoodie is on its way to you
    As I read this, I realized that nobody brought the mail in yesterday. Low and behold, here it is! Thank you again!

    IMG_6373.jpg

    Now enjoy that new Jeep!
    Last edited by sipafz; 02-04-2018 at 09:51 PM.

  8. #188
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,361
    Little bump for this thread, as I watched the video this am. Easy to forgot how bad ass Moby/Rubicat are

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #189
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    2,163
    I'm thinking it's time for an updated sibling rivalry with Jet Li and Moby

  10. #190
    Nothing but a Thing RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    I'm thinking it's time for an updated sibling rivalry with Jet Li and Moby
    Especially now that JetLi is growing up so much!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 06:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:54 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS