Thread: N-Fab RKR (Jo74RKR) with removable steps install help

N-Fab RKR (Jo74RKR) with removable steps install help

I have an order in for the new N-Fab RKR rails w/removable steps for my JKU. Looking to see if anyone has purchased these rock-rails and can offer up some install advise.

i'm not much for install help, but looking forward to a review of these. been looking at these as well, but haven't seen a whole lot of reviews on them.

Quote Originally Posted by raginkgin1 View Post
    I have an order in for the new N-Fab RKR rails w/removable steps for my JKU. Looking to see if anyone has purchased these rock-rails and can offer up some install advise.
    they attach to the body mounts like smittybilt and are easy to install if the holes line up.

get a helper to help you lift them into place or use a well placed jack (on center to balance it) and lift it into place.

the steps are simple bolt on so carry the necessary wrenches to remove them when on the trail.

depending on the amount of lift you may find you don't need the steps.

because they are basically the same design as smittybilt and attached to the body mounts, I can tell you they will flex if you land hard on the rocks.

I have matching dents on both sides of my jeep where the smittybilt rails flexed into the tub when landing hard while coming off a ledge in Moab.