Moab — April 1-8, 2018

fiend

Caught the Bug
Planning a Moab trip first week of April. Would like to hit up the classic trails, moderate to difficult, TBD. Nothing too crazy, as I have to drive it home at the end. Kids (ages 13 and 14) in tow, but wife not joining. Will be heading out from SoCal on March 31. Anyone want to join me?

Planning a Moab trip first week of April. Would like to hit up the classic trails, moderate to difficult, TBD. Nothing too crazy, as I have to drive it home at the end. Kids (ages 13 and 14) in tow, but wife not joining. Will be heading out from SoCal on March 31. Anyone want to join me?

I will be down second week of March but I may be able to sneak down for a couple days in April to hook up. I will keep you posted. I’m in Salt Lake so it’s pretty close for me.

BaddestCross

Perfect storm of kids’ spring break and (non-wheeling) wife being out of town. Couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

Take a vacation James. You know you want to.
Lol. Want to for sure, but this is my slow season so no extra cash to play with. Also my 25th wedding anniversary in April and I've gotta do something with Ely. Wheeling isn't high on her list. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Vinnielax

Put me down as a maybe for part of the trip. I can’t swing the whole week. Are you returning on Sunday? I could probably drive from LA on Thursday evening and be in Moab early Friday after stopping somewhere along the way, and then wheel Friday and Saturday, then caravan back Sunday. I went last summer and had a blast.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a maybe for part of the trip. I can’t swing the whole week. Are you returning on Sunday? I could probably drive from LA on Thursday evening and be in Moab early Friday after stopping somewhere along the way, and then wheel Friday and Saturday, then caravan back Sunday. I went last summer and had a blast.

Yes, the plan is to head back to SoCal on Sunday, April 8. Hope you can make it.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
We’ll be down there for that week as well. Meeting up with my uncle and some friends. Going to have our 1 year old so we won’t be doing anything crazy for the most part. But I’ll subscribe to this thread and hopefully meet up with you guys at the very least for a beer or something.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I have a condo till the 4th...still waiting on a member to see if they are going to make Moab this year...I'm doing EJS trails till the 31st...but open after that...

fiend

Caught the Bug
Excellent. You’ll be a veteran after EJS and therefore can keep us out of trouble. [emoji6]

Clearskies

Caught the Bug

Love to if my schedule will permit

Top Bottom