EVO, JKS or AEV Lift Kits. Others?

JKU007FL

I have been reading these and other forums looking to read Jeep owners experiences with 3 – 4 inches lift kits. I bought my Rubicon back in October and I’ve being patience, I really want to do it right the first time. No hardcore wheeling for me, but still capable off-road. 35 or maybe 37 tires, I don’t see myself installing bigger tires in the future. I want to keep good highway road manners.

One of my priorities is that is must be made in USA, not assembled, not hand built; but MADE in good ‘ol USA.
I narrowed my list to Evo, JKS and AEV; all these manufacturers claim in their site they are American, true?
My budget for the lift alone is around $3K.

I will greatly appreciate your inputs and opinions.
Recommendations?

GraniteCrystal

I run JKS and like it a lot. Check out the Enforcers Unite thread and the JSpecs Join Forces thread on here for more info and pics on each of those.

Emptybrass

I just ordered my Evo enforcer Suspension today from exodus. Always happy to shop at supporting vendors. Especially ones that call you after you screw up entering your address. Lol

When in doubt, throttle out.

badandy1

I just installed the EVO 3' Double D. Very impressed with the quality of all parts from the long arm brackets to the long arms themselves. The measurements they give for the long arm dimensions are pretty darn accurate for alignment purposes. The instructions could use some work in my opinion. But, there is a great write up here covering all the ins and outs for the install. It is a very involved kit. Alot of cutting off of Factory brackets. Driveability on the freeway etc? Superb. I have no regrets on my purchase from them.

Exodus 4x4

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I just installed the EVO 3' Double D. Very impressed with the quality of all parts from the long arm brackets to the long arms themselves. The measurements they give for the long arm dimensions are pretty darn accurate for alignment purposes. The instructions could use some work in my opinion. But, there is a great write up here covering all the ins and outs for the install. It is a very involved kit. Alot of cutting off of Factory brackets. Driveability on the freeway etc? Superb. I have no regrets on my purchase from them.

Nice rig! More pics and size tires you are running please?

I have been reading these and other forums looking to read Jeep owners experiences with 3 – 4 inches lift kits. I bought my Rubicon back in October and I’ve being patience, I really want to do it right the first time. No hardcore wheeling for me, but still capable off-road. 35 or maybe 37 tires, I don’t see myself installing bigger tires in the future. I want to keep good highway road manners.

One of my priorities is that is must be made in USA, not assembled, not hand built; but MADE in good ‘ol USA.
I narrowed my list to Evo, JKS and AEV; all these manufacturers claim in their site they are American, true?
My budget for the lift alone is around $3K.

I will greatly appreciate your inputs and opinions.
Recommendations?

If you are not going to do any hardcore wheeling, why think about 37`s. If not buildt very correctly 37 will do more harm than good. This is just a opinion but personaly I think 35 is the size that looks most natural on the jk.

I only have tiny 33´s and on those I will go to Kola penisula ( russia ) this summer and drive about 1100 km of pure offroad. (Total journey 5000 km ) So 35 are very off road worthy with some qulity lift, especially since you do have a Rubicon with lockers.

To be honest, I prefer to go on a hard and rough overland tour with a jeep with 33 or 35 that is balanced and able to handle the tires than a jeep with 37 or 40" tyres if the jeep is not build up corectly to handle those monsters and 3000 dollar I dont think is enough.

Top Bottom