LoD Offroad JLU

Hello readers!

LoD Offroad has acquired a beautiful Aspen White JLU, and the engineering and building is already underway as we tear it apart! Stay tuned for more photos, and updates!

DSC01045.jpg DSC01089.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Been real happy with the armor lite stubby on my JK. Will really be looking at destroyer options for my JL that should be coming soon.

In the first pic, fair to say that is the shorty? Extends slightly past the grill? Also, how are you planning for install of the new destroyer sliders on the JL?

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome looking products. While most consumers can’t wait to get a new JL to use it manufacturers I’m sure just as anxious so they can begin their R&D. Though I probably won’t have a JL for some time I look forward to seeing what products you guys come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, the shorty extends out past the grill a bit, but not much, maybe 1.75 in?

Been real happy with the armor lite stubby on my JK. Will really be looking at destroyer options for my JL that should be coming soon.

In the first pic, fair to say that is the shorty? Extends slightly past the grill? Also, how are you planning for install of the new destroyer sliders on the JL?

Yesterday a (very suspect looking :crazyeyes: ) box showed up, and it was a 2" lift kit from Mopar! Excited to get this on the Jeep for added functionality :brows:

WrappedJeepCrate.jpg JeepCrate.jpg SideJeepCrate.jpg JeepCrateInside.jpg

We are reviewing several options on how to mount this version. I am fighting to get them frame mounted like the Signature Series. The frame on the JL is made with some perfectly aligned boltholes, so that would work out nicely :crazyeyes:

How are you mounting the sliders? Are these still mounted to the tub?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom