Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: LoD Offroad JLU

Advertiser
    Also, soon we will be rolling out our classic frame-mounted Signature Series rock sliders, but this time for the JLU Wrangler!* Frame mounted and 100% bolt on, these have developed a reputation for being pretty robust, as time has shown on JK Wranglers! So we figured we would bring the classic design over to the JL for greater variety.

*currently available for 4-door only*

py14m5.md.jpg
    py1DqP.md.jpg

Advertiser

JLU Stock Camera Relocation

Greetings once again fellow Jeepers!

We are very happy to announce the development of our unique rear view camera relocation kit/mount for the Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier! It retains your stock Jeep camera function and location in the center of the wheel, and also allows the independent, parallel use of the tire carrier swing arm for maximum versatility and adaptability. Designed with ease of install and durability in mind, the camera is mounted in a robust shell that is easy to assemble and will provide increased protection over the stock plastic housing! See the attached photos, and stay tuned for more updates and great products!

- LoD Product Design and Engineering

v2ApBj.md.jpg
    v2Am21.md.jpg

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Nice! Keep up the good work, fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by LōD Offroad View Post
    Also, soon we will be rolling out our classic frame-mounted Signature Series rock sliders, but this time for the JLU Wrangler!* Frame mounted and 100% bolt on, these have developed a reputation for being pretty robust, as time has shown on JK Wranglers! So we figured we would bring the classic design over to the JL for greater variety.

*currently available for 4-door only*

py14m5.md.jpg
    py1DqP.md.jpg
    For these will it be required to drill and tap holes like on the jk? Or was their enough factory bolts to utilize?

Quote Originally Posted by LōD Offroad View Post
    Greetings once again fellow Jeepers!

We are very happy to announce the development of our unique rear view camera relocation kit/mount for the Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier! It retains your stock Jeep camera function and location in the center of the wheel, and also allows the independent, parallel use of the tire carrier swing arm for maximum versatility and adaptability. Designed with ease of install and durability in mind, the camera is mounted in a robust shell that is easy to assemble and will provide increased protection over the stock plastic housing! See the attached photos, and stay tuned for more updates and great products!

- LoD Product Design and Engineering

v2ApBj.md.jpg
    v2Am21.md.jpg
    I have to agree you guys do a great job of design and fab. Awesome product LoD!

Advertiser
    These and our new Destroyer Series sliders are frame mounted and 100% bolt-on. There are optional holes available for extra support, you may drill and tap those if you are using these off-road and want extra security against impacts

Quote Originally Posted by Mybadjk View Post
    For these will it be required to drill and tap holes like on the jk? Or was their enough factory bolts to utilize?

Advertiser
    We hope that everyone is having a productive and adventure-filled summer! We sure have been! We have also been filling the Destroyer Series lineup of tire carrier parts and accessories, and we made a little illustration to show what is now available for the JL Wranglers

xsfEOp.md.jpg

Advertiser
    Hello readers,

We have developed, and will soon be releasing, an add-on bike rack for those of you who wish to stay mobile, and take your bike on your adventures! It holds two bikes comfortably, and attaches securely and conveniently to the Destroyer tire carrier trail rack setup.

DSC04527.jpg
    DSC04535.jpg
    Open.jpg
    Last edited by LōD Offroad; 11-05-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Knows a Thing or Two HoosierWolf's Avatar
    What is the distance between the two prongs for the bikes to sit on? Just wondering if it will work with my full suspension mountain bike.

Advertiser
    Give us a call at 765-385-0631 and we can get that info for you!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierWolf View Post
    What is the distance between the two prongs for the bikes to sit on? Just wondering if it will work with my full suspension mountain bike.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast