LoD Offroad JLU Build

Hello readers!

LoD Offroad has acquired a beautiful Aspen White JLU test vehicle, and we are working quickly to bring you some awesome products for it! Stay tuned for updates and more photos!

DSC01205.jpg DSC01243.jpg DSC01195.jpg

Yesterday there was a knock on the door and FedEx dropped off a small(ish) box. Upon closer inspection it was our 2" lift kit from Mopar. Their package design is outstanding :brows:

WrappedJeepCrate.jpg JeepCrate.jpg SideJeepCrate.jpg JeepCrateInside.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
Subscribed

I like the 2nd bumper better for what it's worth...the ears on the 1st bumper look out of balance for the overall look..IMO

I like those MOPAR shipping crates, thought more than once about ordering something just to get the damn crate lol

name :thinking:

We have fitted all of the fronts, this week we are doing the rear bumper and tire carrier for the Destroyer Series. There were lots of changes on the rear of the frame so there are quite a few things we have to adjust in the design itself. But it is coming along quickly! :crazyeyes:

pQgNgX.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
LōD Offroad;1014388 said:
We have fitted all of the fronts, this week we are doing the rear bumper and tire carrier for the Destroyer Series. There were lots of changes on the rear of the frame so there are quite a few things we have to adjust in the design itself. But it is coming along quickly! :crazyeyes:

View attachment 293012

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom