16.5" Wheels?

TRLJNKY

You can always get military surplus tires and beat the shit out your jeep going down the road!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
F that haha. Mil spec tires wear horribly couldnt imagine them on the road. Trail rig maybe. Reminds me of that pic I saw in the kill it with fire thread where someone put the H1 chassis under a JKU. Cant imagine how that rode.

aka cavfighter

wjtstudios

Hooked
F that haha. Mil spec tires wear horribly couldnt imagine them on the road. Trail rig maybe. Reminds me of that pic I saw in the kill it with fire thread where someone put the H1 chassis under a JKU. Cant imagine how that rode.

aka cavfighter

Yeah! It still had the H1 springs under it with a shitload less weight. Crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Only problem is trying to find tires.
And when you do your paying for them. BFG km2’s were about the only thing you can get. And within the last couple years BFG stopped making this size.
So I’m running on slicks in my pickup because I refuse to waste money on wheels just do buy tires.

BaddestCross

Only problem is trying to find tires.
And when you do your paying for them. BFG km2’s were about the only thing you can get. And within the last couple years BFG stopped making this size.
So I’m running on slicks in my pickup because I refuse to waste money on wheels just do buy tires.
Wonderful. These have Goodyear Wrangler MTs on them, but a quick search is confirming availability issues. 😬

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom