Super chips trail dash 2

Great Pumkin

I agree I haven’t seen any change in mileage worth buying for that reason. I do like the gauges and information on it though.

2012 Sahara

Hello all. I have actually had a different result. I installed BFG’s 35” on my 2014 Rubi before I purchased my TD 2. I originally purchased it so that I could enter the tire size and calibrate the speedometer. Before I realized >10% fuel consumption with the larger tires when compared to stock setup. I now as daily, when not off-roading use the economy setting and fuel consumption is now same as stock tire size, of course that is as long as the foot is reasonable on the accelerator. So for me, it did make a difference. Also I used the TD 2 dash mount and I like having the gauges. Also having the DTC reading ability is nice feature

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

RonG

Hello all. I have actually had a different result. I installed BFG’s 35” on my 2014 Rubi before I purchased my TD 2. I originally purchased it so that I could enter the tire size and calibrate the speedometer. Before I realized >10% fuel consumption with the larger tires when compared to stock setup. I now as daily, when not off-roading use the economy setting and fuel consumption is now same as stock tire size, of course that is as long as the foot is reasonable on the accelerator. So for me, it did make a difference. Also I used the TD 2 dash mount and I like having the gauges. Also having the DTC reading ability is nice feature

If you were running a different tire size and had not adjusted the computer then the MPG’s you were getting were inaccurate.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Also, just one more comment. If I run the stock setting for several fill-ups, the mileage is less. So I really do believe the Eco setting on the TD2 does have benefit. Certainly everyone has different habits, different results. But what I communicate is not BS

Honestly it is true and based on my highway experience. I live and work 200 miles each way. Monday mornings I drive the 200 miles. Friday night drive home. I set the cruise at 70mph (115km/hr) I only get fuel when the low fuel lights. I have driven this Jeep already >70,000 miles already. 2 years with stock tires and now 2 years with the BFG 35”. Really what I say is my true experience!! I have also realized, when setting the cruise >70mph/hr fuel economy goes downhill quick!!! Thats why I do not go above 70mph!!! Really just my experience

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I also just checked. My low fuel light always comes on between 365km (227 miles) and 410km (255 miles) norm 390km. Getting >20mpg. In China the lowest grade of fuel I can buy is 92 octane. High grade is 95. Maybe this has influence??? What I say is true

Top Bottom