Bye Bye Wayalife

Hello All members
I originally joined this site as a proud Jeep owner, Love 4 wheeling
I got a lot of info, tech info from this site, it is good for that
There are many really good technicians who give great direction on this site
Thank You, that is why I originally joined!!
I most times felt, based on the big technical knowlege here, I could not contribute and did not contribute!!! Just watched and learned!!!
However many times I saw forum issues get all out of whack!!! People, mostly frequent people here, saying wierd stuff!!
I quickly saw this site is a clique I cannot fit!!
Eddie and Cindy, Thank You SO much for Your videos!!!!! They are awesome!!! I love them!!
Today, there was finally a forum post, that I felt I could contribute to. It was about Traildash 2 unit
I gave my honest experience, my opinions, but in the end, the locals on this site, basically tried to make an ass of my opinions!!!
I was told to orgasm in my tank, called a retard......All by frequent people to this site, including the administrator Mr “Overlander JK”
Thats BS
I was also called an internet retard, but my posts were being edited by Mr “Overlsnder JK”
I am just a Jeep 4x4 enthusiast and come to this site for happiness, not conflict.
I am 55 years old and have quite a lot of 4x4 experience, not just big rocks, but Mud, water, deep snow and sand!! I do not need to come to a website for my passion and be called a liar, retard......etc
I am absolutely not an over sensitive guy, but even the Wayalife administrator is a Jerk. Mr “Overlander JK” has no class!!!
I hope this post is allowed on Your site!!! It is a true Jeepers, true feeling!!!
I will never try to contribute to this site ever again!’ I do not think that is what makes this site healthy, but the site is being “dominated” by several
People....know other 4x4 enthusiast sites?? probably best in NE USA, Pennsylvania area, please let me know.... s_hennel@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thread that hurt his feelings:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/51377-Super-chips-trail-dash-2

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lo you’re posts were never edited and I am not a forum administrator. You are an over sensitive guy. Grab a tissue and a tampon and you’ll get through this.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh boy i can see were this is going to go we are all the bad guys here ..... we just sit around and call each other names like overlander said go get some tissues, tampons and chocolate and get yourself back together. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Brute

Hooked
Is having an orgasm in a fuel tank a reality? Are there any upsides to this type of fuel additive I should be aware of? Is this just a regional thing that's mostly kept a secret? Or is it more fake news by the liberal left? I'm so confused...

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
I'm a 50 year old newbie. I've learned a lot from this site. For instance:
1) When you share photos of your wife's cleavage, you're going to get a certain type of comment.
2) If you say something stupid, you're going to get called out.
3) If you ask an honest question, you're more than likely going to get the best advice. But, if you then question that sound advice, you're going up in flames.
4) If you live in Utah, and take everything you've learned from this site and go out Jeeping, you lose friends very quickly when you tell them all how stupid they are for worshipping the Teraflex God.
5) When in doubt, stop responding. Read and learn. More stupid comments don't make your previous 10 stupid comments sound any better.
6) Watch the videos, read the tech forums. Years worth of experience is at your finger tips.
7) If one of the veterans of this site gives advice, you can be damn sure they can back it up from personal experience.
8) That's enough, it's 5pm somewhere. Cheers.

farrier

Is having an orgasm in a fuel tank a reality? Are there any upsides to this type of fuel additive I should be aware of? Is this just a regional thing that's mostly kept a secret? Or is it more fake news by the liberal left? I'm so confused...

I think that anybody admitting their junk fits in a unleaded fill spout should maybe experience fuel burn lol

Ddays

Hooked
Geez, I'm 53 and I quit wearing a diaper a long time ago. If this is your first try at interwebbin' and this new fad called an "internet forum" you need to leave your tender feelings on the window sill.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man I hope I never get butt hurt so easily when I’m 53. Hope your one of the fags that flipps me off in the Philly area as well lol

FallonJeeper

Actually it was WJCO that recommeded a semen additive for better mileage.
Overlander just didn't believe the mileage claim and Notnalc68 threw up the bull shit flag.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

He said fuel tank, not fish tank. (I’m still scarred from when you said “You would be surprised what fish eat.”) [emoji15][emoji12][emoji23]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm a 50 year old newbie. I've learned a lot from this site. For instance:
1) When you share photos of your wife's cleavage, you're going to get a certain type of comment.
2) If you say something stupid, you're going to get called out.
3) If you ask an honest question, you're more than likely going to get the best advice. But, if you then question that sound advice, you're going up in flames.
4) If you live in Utah, and take everything you've learned from this site and go out Jeeping, you lose friends very quickly when you tell them all how stupid they are for worshipping the Teraflex God.
5) When in doubt, stop responding. Read and learn. More stupid comments don't make your previous 10 stupid comments sound any better.
6) Watch the videos, read the tech forums. Years worth of experience is at your finger tips.
7) If one of the veterans of this site gives advice, you can be damn sure they can back it up from personal experience.
8) That's enough, it's 5pm somewhere. Cheers.

#4 made me almost spit my tea out of my nose. [emoji106][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom