Sierra Trek Registration

Brute

Hooked
For those interested, the registration for Sierra Trek has just opened on the Cal4wheel website. I've just registered for the Friday Aug 10th Fordyce run...Fordyce will be limited to 50 vehicles on Thur or Friday 8/9-8/10.

Astroman

For those interested, the registration for Sierra Trek has just opened on the Cal4wheel website. I've just registered for the Friday Aug 10th Fordyce run...Fordyce will be limited to 50 vehicles on Thur or Friday 8/9-8/10.

Dang — actually running the Rubicon on those days. Would love to run Fordyce as it’s still unchecked on the bucket list.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug

I signed up for the same Fordyce run. Should be fun.

Astroman

I've re-arranged my schedule to run Fordyce on Friday and Signal Peak on Saturday. Also planning to run the Rubicon with Ruvicon, Brute and others on the 6th. Now that I'm on 40s, Jeep Jamborees are no longer an option unless I swap to 37s for each event :doh:

aTX427

Shoot that is my birthday weekend and the kids already reserved a beach house for us. That looks like a great trip. I have been wanting to do Fordyce since seeing Eddies trail video.

Brute

Hooked
Shoot that is my birthday weekend and the kids already reserved a beach house for us. That looks like a great trip. I have been wanting to do Fordyce since seeing Eddies trail video.

It's your birthday...they can always rent a cabin another day...just sayin...

Ruvicon

So the Sierra Trek folks made a mistake on there website so Astroman and I are doing Fordyce on Thursday and Signal Peak on Friday. Who else had to move their dates?

werks

They called me about that a month or so ago. I’m still doing the Fordyce run on Friday but changed to the Outer Limits run for Saturday. Figured that I’d hit the hard trail Friday and then on Saturday do the more scenic (and relaxing) Outer Limits intermediate loop.

werks

What was the mistake? Maybe I need to call them ....

If I remember correctly the mistake was that they originally had the Signal Peak run listed as being available on Saturday for sign up which we all did. It was really supposed to be listed as happening on Friday hence why all of us that signed up for Fordyce on Friday and Signal Peak on Saturday had to make changes. I stayed signed up for Fordyce on Friday and changed my Saturday to the Outer Limits run. It sounds like some of the others completely changed their schedule to come in a day earlier and are doing Fordyce on Thursday and Signal Peak on Friday and then I guess heading home early.

fiend

Caught the Bug
If I remember correctly the mistake was that they originally had the Signal Peak run listed as being available on Saturday for sign up which we all did. It was really supposed to be listed as happening on Friday hence why all of us that signed up for Fordyce on Friday and Signal Peak on Saturday had to make changes. I stayed signed up for Fordyce on Friday and changed my Saturday to the Outer Limits run. It sounds like some of the others completely changed their schedule to come in a day earlier and are doing Fordyce on Thursday and Signal Peak on Friday and then I guess heading home early.

I’m still signed up for Friday but if everyone moved to Thursday maybe I will do that.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Do you know if there's still openings for the runs you guys are signed up for? If so, I think I'm gonna seriously work on Ely to convince her to go... She's not big on camping anymore since the kids left. [emoji17]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Normally they keep the website pretty up to date, but based on the conversation above I can’t be too sure.

Top Bottom