August Drummond Island Feeler

wjtstudios

Hooked
A bunch of us have been kicking around a summer run to Drummond Island. I’ve had the best luck with the weather and conditions up there in Early August. I’m thinking August 1-5 up there for the run this year but I can be flexible on those dates. That will give us 3 Days on the trails, 2 on the state land and a day in Turtle Ridge Off-road park for those of us that want to go.

There are a couple of options for lodging. There’s the Drummond island resort, and a couple camp sites there on the island.

Let me know who’s all interested and I’ll start putting together the Run.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I subscribed and will keep tabs on it. Drummond was always on my list till I saw all the water and I’m only on 285’s. Where is the off road park? Maybe I could do that day and the public land days

wjtstudios

Hooked
I subscribed and will keep tabs on it. Drummond was always on my list till I saw all the water and I’m only on 285’s. Where is the off road park? Maybe I could do that day and the public land days

I can get you through there pretty easily. There are bypasses around the big water areas like conners so you don’t need to cross them if you don’t want too. I did it in a stock H3 years ago and had no issues. It Just increases the pucker factor a bit!! Love to have you.

JKbrick

I can get you through there pretty easily. There are bypasses around the big water areas like conners so you don’t need to cross them if you don’t want too. I did it in a stock H3 years ago and had no issues. It Just increases the pucker factor a bit!! Love to have you.

I’d love to go! I’ll keep an eye on work but it’s really hard to plan that far ahead. I don’t like being that guy that cancels every time but really want to go

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
A bunch of us have been kicking around a summer run to Drummond Island. I’ve had the best luck with the weather and conditions up there in Early August. I’m thinking August 1-5 up there for the run this year but I can be flexible on those dates. That will give us 3 Days on the trails, 2 on the state land and a day in Turtle Ridge Off-road park for those of us that want to go.

There are a couple of options for lodging. There’s the Drummond island resort, and a couple camp sites there on the island.

Let me know who’s all interested and I’ll start putting together the Run.

Subscribed as well, sounds like a great time. With work and my Dad's health issues I can't really commit this early but I'm definitely interested. I probably wouldn't be there the full 5 days but if it works out I'm up for at least part of the trip. I'll be on 35s and full skids by then but not u boat compatible so I'll follow brick on the bypasses lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
Subscribed as well, sounds like a great time. With work and my Dad's health issues I can't really commit this early but I'm definitely interested. I probably wouldn't be there the full 5 days but if it works out I'm up for at least part of the trip. I'll be on 35s and full skids by then but not u boat compatible so I'll follow brick on the bypasses lol

Awesome. I just wanted to get the dates out there. I’m sure as we get closer, we’ll have a better idea of who’s going to make it and how long. I’m the guinea pig, who ever wants to follow me into the water holes can, otherwise there’s no shame in the bypass. They look more difficult than they actually are though.

JKbrick

#bypassbuds

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Subscribed!! Funny cause the wife and I we’re talking about making a run up north in between baseball and football season which falls on that week! #bypasstrio [emoji23]

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Hey all I am interested and think I could swing it and take that week off. I subscribed also, so looking forward to head homeward again!

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Well it's a 490 mile ride to Drummond island. I'm really happy I learned today all I have to do to get 20+ mpg is toss one off in the gas tank and buy a Flashcal. Thanks Wayalife you guys rock lol

Top Bottom