Thread: Rock Krawler control arms

Rock Krawler control arms

For sale is a Rock Krawler mid arm set. all 8 arms included. upgraded to a long arm. Metalcloak 3.5" coils. 1000$

Which ends do they have on them? I already have the lowers but I’m pretty sure they are the old style.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Eroc147 View Post
    Which ends do they have on them? I already have the lowers but I’m pretty sure they are the old style.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    It's Rock Krawlers hybrid Heim joints. They are strong and never had any issues with them. simple and effective. not noisy, no complaints just wanted a longarm so I did and now no longer need my old setup. Metalcloak springs are included in the price. they run like 190$ for each set new and only have about 20k miles on them. They are stiff but still plush. they do provide a bit more lift than advertised even on a loaded armored up rig. I got just over 4" of lift out of them but they too will probably settle a bit over time, I wanted a true 4'' so I went to evo plushrides, honestly though the ride quality is very similar. shocks would have more effect on the ride. I'm on fox evolution series so a very basic shock and nothing crazy nice but the whole setup rode well for a mid/short arm lift. Hope this helps in your decision making