2016 lifted Wrangler sport

manimt68

Wow sorry didn't realize the for sale thread wasn't for selling anything. Just trying to get more exposure on this thing, if that's not cool I'll take it down

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

FallonJeeper

Before this gets crazy out of hand. There are rules specifically for selling on this site.

You have to be a member with a good number of posts before you're permitted to sell items.

I'd take this post down and change it to a Wave post. Enjoy the site for a while and contribute.

manimt68

Did you just join to sell shit or to be apart of the forum? Either way, you’re doing it wrong.
Never been apart of a forum so I really don't know the way of going about it. This is my sixth Wrangler usually stick to word of mouth. Buddy of mine told me about this app so I figured I'd give it a shot.i rather my rig go to somebody passionate about jeeps instead of some dealership. But if it's just gonna be people bitching I'll take it elsewhere.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Definitely stick around if your into jeeps. It can get a little rough around here sometimes but there are a lot of good guys with a lot of great knowledge and experience here. Most of whom are more than willing to help fellow keepers out.

manimt68

Definitely stick around if your into jeeps. It can get a little rough around here sometimes but there are a lot of good guys with a lot of great knowledge and experience here. Most of whom are more than willing to help fellow keepers out.
I mean I'm all about it but I'm not about shitting on people over the internet usually why I don't get into these forums. I put alot of time into my rigs, prob more then most of the ones who run their mouths. But I appreciate it man. Good luck on the trails

WJCO

Meme King
I mean I'm all about it but I'm not about shitting on people over the internet usually why I don't get into these forums. I put alot of time into my rigs, prob more then most of the ones who run their mouths. But I appreciate it man. Good luck on the trails

So if you were to come to my house to sell something and disregarded my No Soliciting sign, and I told you to fuck off, I'd be the bad guy right? Makes perfect sense.

This forum is a great, tight community and the owners and members here have put a lot of time into it. So if you wish to be a part of it, please do. If not, and you're just here to unload your Jeep, please fuck off.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

We aren't shitting on you as a Jeeper or the Jeep itself. Just the fact that you chose to blatantly disregard rules you agreed to when you signed up. Become active, contribute a little and magically this post won't be received so harshly. So to recap, abide by the rules or fuck off... and welcome to Wayalife 👍

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom