Texas Bound...

DH2002

Tomorrow I start vacation for a week so me, the wife, our 3.5 year old and lab will be heading out to Texarkana Texas from NYC area at 6 am to visit my family. Gonna head through Jersey, Penn, MD, WV, VA, Tenn, Ark then into Texas. It'll be the first really long trip in the JK. Averaging 15 MPG in the commute to work but I hope once I hit the open roads it'll go up.Hopefully the Maxxis Bighorn 35s in the soft top won't make us too deaf...lol

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Should be a fun drive at times. Yeah your mpgs will go up a little once you’re cruising. And honestly it’s really not that bad with the soft top.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

98XJ06LJ

Enjoy the trip!! Should be a lot of scenery out the window on that route. Try to find some places to stop along the way to break up the trip. Might save your sanity to get out and release the children!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Tomorrow I start vacation for a week so me, the wife, our 3.5 year old and lab will be heading out to Texarkana Texas from NYC area at 6 am to visit my family. Gonna head through Jersey, Penn, MD, WV, VA, Tenn, Ark then into Texas. It'll be the first really long trip in the JK. Averaging 15 MPG in the commute to work but I hope once I hit the open roads it'll go up.Hopefully the Maxxis Bighorn 35s in the soft top won't make us too deaf...lol

your wife and kids may want to fly back after that many miles with Maxxis tires lol

DH2002

We got a dvd setup with headphones for the kid plus I’m making sure my wife has headphones for all of our sanity. We hope to stop a couple of places and just explore no real timeline pushing us which is nice...

jeeeep

Hooked
We got a dvd setup with headphones for the kid plus I’m making sure my wife has headphones for all of our sanity. We hope to stop a couple of places and just explore no real timeline pushing us which is nice...

that's the best way to travel, you can stop relax and not be on a tight timeline.

Fun times! :thumb:

Top Bottom