Tailgate glass led light bar.

Gobicon2017

Finally got a done right led kit and installed it. I was looking for some more light while working in and around the back of gobicon. Don’t know if anyone else has one but it’s brighter than expected and comes with a controller to adjust its brightness. Wired to rear dome light to work with doors.

IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0570.JPG IMG_0569.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Took me a minute to figure out what I was looking at but yeah, nice job :thumb:

DINKELROC

That's pretty sweet, that's a good tailgate table light location. I'll probably do the under hood one as well.

JeepJeep75

I like the light you have in the back of your jeep. Doesn’t it drive you crazy that the jeep shuts all lights off after a few minutes, including dome lights?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

Yes it drives me nuts. To solve this in the back I’m thinking of running an alternate 12v source to the rear led light bar. Not sure yet, might just wire it into the rear aux port. Once wired i could use the controller to adjust the brightness or on / off. This kit I found has supposedly been around for a while. It’s made by Done Right LED. Got mine off of Amazon

Last edited:

Gobicon2017

Yes it drives me nuts. To solve this in the back I’m thinking of running an alternate 12v source to the rear led light bar. Not sure yet, might just wire it into the rear aux port. Once wired i could use the controller to adjust the brightness or on / off. This kit I found has supposedly been around for a while. It’s made by Done Right LED. Got mine off of Amazon[emoji38] IMG_2484.JPG IMG_2486.JPG

Top Bottom