2018 Texas Exodus

Exodus 4x4

We have finally had a break long enough to plan out this years trip in full! With so much left undone last year due to weather and unknown time constraints we will once again be going to Ouray and Moab. This time we will hit Black Bear Pass and Imogene Pass (weather permitting) and then a few trails in Moab we missed out on last year.

This year we are pushing for more commitment from people by asking that you go to our website and register. Reason for this is because we will be building a swag bag that includes a trip t-shirt and several goodies from well known manufactures we deal with. In addition to that, it also allows us to give manufacturers a solid participation number for the trip and they in turn donate products that will be given away at the end of the trip. Dynatrac and EVO have already committed great prizes, and we anticipate more will follow suit as registration nears complete. We will close registration once we hit 25 participants. If for any reason someone has to cancel we will make announcement here that registration has re-opened.

Last but not least, any money left over from registration will be out towards professional editing of all footage acquired on the trip. We tried hard to do this ourselves last year and came to terms with the reality that we just don’t have the time to do it ourselves.

Please click on the link below for more details. Thanks!

http://exodusjeeps.com/2018-trip/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Count us in! Looking forward to the second annual Texas Exodus. Last year was a total blast. Thanks, Bubba.

TrailHunter

Hooked
This is a trip I’d really like to join one day.... maybe I’ll be ready next year... Will be watchin this thread with envy. [emoji1360]

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Heard this before :)

Registered. Granite panties rides again.

:crazyeyes: I know right, some times life happens, this year though, THE EXODUS IS HAPPENING :furious3: we already decided, sat down with life (work) and told them they just have to deal with it this year. period. I can always find a new job... preferably IN Colorado... OR anywhere else pretty much... :daydream:

Last edited:

Flat Top

Registered! :honey::honey:

Last year was epic in my book. Fantastic group of people! Looking forward to August!

Buster3479

Registered. We'll make it from MD this year if I have to finance a trailer. I bought a truck to use as a tow pig after missing the trip last year. Registration is per Jeep, correct? I ordered an extra shirt for my wife, but no need for separate registration?

jeeeep

Hooked
Registered!

crossing fingers I have no scheduling conflicts

I still need to buy a tent or book rooms.... :thinking:

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Too bad this trip is so close to my plans to run the Rubicon and Fordyce in August...I tried to think how to get from Truckee to Ouray in one day (that's a crapload of driving by myself)...but it's not going to work...probably saved my marriage...

Top Bottom