Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : Cooper Tire STT PRO Performance - 2 Years of Testing Out on the Trail

Great video and review

Great video! I just turned over the 5k mark on my STT pros and I couldn’t be more pleased with them.

That video was just too freakin cool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great video!

Great Video...Cooper should turn over their marketing division to you guys...

Tempted to run these on the new Jeep. Any hesitation running these load e tires on non-beadlocks and airing down? Perhaps breaking a bead? Maybe that's a dumb question?

I'm happy with my trail Grapplers, but am considering the toyo mt, coops, and maybe the ridge graps...when the time comes.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Tempted to run these on the new Jeep. Any hesitation running these load e tires on non-beadlocks and airing down? Perhaps breaking a bead? Maybe that's a dumb question?

I'm happy with my trail Grapplers, but am considering the toyo mt, coops, and maybe the ridge graps...when the time comes.
    Can't speak to the Coopers, but I run load E Trail Grapplers on my non-beadlocks and go down to 12-14psi with no issues.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Can't speak to the Coopers, but I run load E Trail Grapplers on my non-beadlocks and go down to 12-14psi with no issues.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Thanks.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    Cool video!

As you know, we'll need some new rubber soon. Definitely not going with the mud grapplers next time. Going to give these a hard look.
    Well, the most I could ever hope to do is show what we've done with our Coopers. What you see is what you get

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Great vid. Appreciate the time-tested review. Will likely go with Coopers next too.
    Glad to hear you liked it. I think you would like these tires too.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Cool video!

See it’s not that hard to produce them more often. 🤪lol

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Born JK View Post
    Cool video you are not nice to those tires makes me wanna get a set
    I have no idea what you might be referring to

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Would not have known about these tires had it not been for this site!! These tires are awesome in the Georgia clay, and even grip pretty good on snow and ice. Haven’t had a chance to air them down on the rocks yet but I have no doubt they will work just as good as they do everywhere else. Coming from a set of MTR Kevlar, these are worlds better.
    Oh man, truth be told, ANYTHING might be better than a set of MTR's with Kevlar. That being said, I'm glad to hear you had good experiences with these Coopers

Quote Originally Posted by Taz81 View Post
    Awesome Video. Farrier & I love these tires. After doing enough looking around and your reviews you did a year ago when we got ours we gave them a shot. And we wont ever be looking back. Thank You Eddie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudlife View Post
    Great video! Running my first set of cooper stt pro’s 37x12.5 and couldn’t be more happier. Thx to everyone’s feedback on this tire it made for an easier decision to choose this brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by WLFMOON View Post
    My husband and I have them on all three of our JK's and love them! Really quiet on the highway compared to other brands and traction on trails is great!
    Awesome, so glad to hear you all like them too

Quote Originally Posted by frenchjk View Post
    Exactly the Thread I was waitng for as I'm changing my STMAxx's and am on a knifes edge in between the STT Pro's and STMAxx's
    Honestly, I think you'll like these a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ed View Post
    I just got an awesome deal on my 37X13.5X17 STT Pros and I have only been running them since December but absolutely love them. Been on a few trail rides and a little more aggressive wheeling here in Wisconsin and they do great. I now am trying to figure out what beadlocks to put them on. I need 3.5" to not frame rub and I am at 4.58" now. Great video Eddie and I will tell you that your research and write ups on these tires was the deciding factor for me. I know we aren't in the same terrain but I am looking forward to lots of good wheeling with these Coopers. Got to also shout out Discount Tire on my end for a smoking deal. Great guys.
    As I've said before, all I can do is show you what these tires have done for us. I think they speak for themselves and I think you'll be happy with them too

Quote Originally Posted by SJ21XDC View Post
    I'm a Nitto fan but might give these a look next time.
    Nitto makes great tires and we've run them extensively in the past. I don't think you'll be disappointed with these STT Pros

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I was literally a day from ordering a set of Nitto Trail Graps when Eddie posted up mounting these tires on Rubicat 2 years ago. Granted, I've never run Trail Graps or Toyo Open Countrys, but there's been a shitload of others over the years and these are hands down the best tires I've ever driven off-road. They have gotten louder over their 30k + miles, but not overly so. I don't have any reason whatsoever to try anything different

Someone posted about difficulty mounting these to Machetes. These do have monstrously tight beads that suck big time getting over the wheel lips, but even my rookie ass got them mounted up. Can't believe a shop couldn't get that done.
    Glad to hear you've been liking your STT Pros too

Quote Originally Posted by RockingK View Post
    Why aren’t all commercials like this video, I’ll give them a try on my new project (1952 M37). This video rivals the RAM commercial with Eddie narrating not Sam....LOL. Great job👍👍👍
    You're too kind

Quote Originally Posted by DWiggles View Post
    Its too real, too raw. Todays marketing needs to be sensitive, and non offensive.
    Someone who doesnt take their jeep off pavement would feel left out. What about the Prius guys?

Nah, middle aged, overly happy, average looking interracial couples, talking about safety, then randomly pulling their minivan into a driveway where a golden retriever is sitting on the front porch waiting for them is MUCH safer.
    Well, Cindy and I are an interracial couple - that's gotta count for something

Quote Originally Posted by mauijim View Post
    I put on STT Pros 37’s a month ago and daily drive it cause it’s just more fun to drive than the car and there’s not that much road noise at all to me. And they’re so much softer feeling and no pull at all like my old tires. They’re great in the rain and snow.
    It's always nice to hear other people having the same experiences with these tires

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast