FS: Crawler Conceptz Ultra Series JKU Rockers

WJCO

Meme King
Hope somebody pics these up. They are awesome. Our entire jeep is outfitted in Crawler Concepts. The have by far the best craftsman ship out there in my opinion. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back from last June. I'm a little confused, but either way, good luck with the other guy selling his parts.

We-B-Jeep-N

Welcome back from last June. I'm a little confused, but either way, good luck with the other guy selling his parts.

Let me guess. You think I broke the rules. Let's see. Am I selling anything? Nope. Am I offering anything to trade? Nope. Just being kind. If you really want to know why I haven't posted since June to clear up your confusion then ask. Don't be a asshat about it. There is already enough of those people around you don't need to contribute.

WJCO

Meme King
Let me guess. You think I broke the rules. Let's see. Am I selling anything? Nope. Am I offering anything to trade? Nope. Just being kind. If you really want to know why I haven't posted since June to clear up your confusion then ask. Don't be a asshat about it. There is already enough of those people around you don't need to contribute.

Lol. No need to be so sensitive. I was just surprised to see someone that I didn't recognize hoping someone else's item sells with a post like that. Then I see that your last post here was in June. No rules broken that I know of. No need to be an asshat. Thanks for your kind and contributing comments to the original poster :thumb:

We-B-Jeep-N

Lol. No need to be so sensitive. I was just surprised to see someone that I didn't recognize hoping someone else's item sells with a post like that. Then I see that your last post here was in June. No rules broken that I know of. No need to be an asshat. Thanks for your kind and contributing comments to the original poster :thumb:

It's all good. I will be updating my post from June with new photos soon. Have an awesome day and keep the rubber side down!!

We-B-Jeep-N

Our entire Jeep is wrapped in Crawler Conceptz. It is awesome. You may have to wait a bit when you purchase but when you get it it is awesome. Very labor intensive installing but worth it.

IMG_1534.jpg IMG_1536.jpg IMG_1712.jpg IMG_1731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom