Jeep wrangler 2011 cranking

TRLJNKY

A guess of mine is did anyone check the fuel pressure or crank position sensor? Not sure if the antitheft will allow excessive crank but no start. Hopefully thats not the issue

aka cavfighter

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Any codes? Sounds like it’s turning over. Do you have spark and fuel? Why did you change the things that you did? Why don’t you start with a detailed description of the problem and what you have done so far.

WJCO

Meme King
Any codes? Sounds like it’s turning over. Do you have spark and fuel? Why did you change the things that you did? Why don’t you start with a detailed description of the problem and what you have done so far.

^This is where I would start as well.

Make sure you didn't run out of gas as well. If you spray starting fluid down the throttle body and it starts, then you'll know that you have a problem with the fuel system.

altiery

Even with fuel tank is the same some people says is the crank sensor other the starter i change alternator sparks belt oil sensor and fuse i check with a multimeter and a obd scanner and nothing but when my engine is hot its start normal with no problem

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom