(Southern-MD) 5x KMC Machete 8x6.5 polished - "New"

Buster3479

I'm selling a set of 5 KMC Machetes in 8x6.5. These are the bare polished version, run them as is, or get them powder coated. After buying them, I mounted my tires and hung them on the Jeep to look at them. They have never left the garage! It turns out that even though these wheels look great, both my wife and I like the look of our custom powder coated Racelines better (even though these are a lot tougher with bigger bolts and thicker rings). My fickleness is your gain, you won't find 5 wheels at this price in this condition.

Qty 5
17"x9" wheels
3.5" backspace
8x6.5" pattern

$1500 cash only, price firm.
The wheels can be picked up in St. Inigoes MD, and I'm willing to meet halfway within reason if at a convenient enough time.

Attachments

• 20171223_164004.jpg
    20171223_164004.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 392

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Those are some sweet looking wheels.... I have a set of racelines as well. We just got them from ROCRALR here on the Forum. Definitely love them and haven't even put them on the vehicle yet!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Just wondering, how did you run that bolt pattern on your jeep?

He's running a set of Dynatrac aftermarket axles - either this set or one similar.

download.jpg

When you run a full float rear axle assy like these the bolt pattern changes from 5 x 5 to this 8 x 6.5 because the center hub size is larger to accomodate the axle hub assy that sticks out from the center of the wheel

20161014161026-46909ece.jpg

Top Bottom