[NEW] Rock Hard 4x4 Freedom Series Body Mount Tire Carrier for Jeep JK [RH-5050]

All new for 2018!

More info: http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-5050.htm

Fits all 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4DR

The perfect solution if you're looking to run larger than factory tires but don't want to have to install a bumper mounted tire carrier! Our Freedom Series Body Mount Tire Carrier replaces the limited hinges on your tailgate with our extreme duty complete tire carrier replacement.

Easy to install with zero cutting, drilling, or welding required. The tailgate operates just like factory using the factory handle to open and shut the tire carrier. Heavy duty bronze oil lite bushings and massive 1/2" bolts firmly secure the tire carrier to our 1/4" thick steel hinge side mounting brackets.

Works with virtually all aftermarket rear bumpers including factory.

Features

• Supports up to 37" spare tire plus accessories
  • 100% bolt-on design
  • ZERO drilling or cutting required
  • Powder coat included
  • All hardware included
  • Exclusive bronze oil lite bushings and 1/2" pins
  • Adjustable spare tire mount for clearance / visibility
  • Hi-Lift jack mount included
  • CB antenna mount included

Specifications

• Tire Carrier Weight: 50 lbs.

Accessories:
Cargo Basket: http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-5053.htm
Pass Side Tank Mount: http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-5052.htm
Driver Side: (Coming Soon)

RH-5050-2T.jpg

RH-5050-6T.jpg

RH-5050-8T.jpg

RH-5050-9T.jpg

RH-5050-13T.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
I watched the install video last night... clean set up. I had the same question as Granite... will there be a option with No Hi-Lift mount and straight tire? Looks really Stout. [emoji1360]

Looks good guys.

Tire at an angle just to fit hi-lift? Is that adjustable for no angle?

Tire is at an angle to protect and clear Hi-Lift jack. It's not adjustable, and while we looked at doing a straight up and down version we decided against it. The vast majority of our bumpers ship with a Hi-Lift jack. You may not want a jack now, but you may opt for one in the future and will be able to add it easily. That or the next owner of your Wrangler may want the option.

Was just looking at this this morning. Great job with that thing. Looks great.
Thanks!

Looks great. I've been looking at options for this, will be adding this to my list.
Thank you!

I watched the install video last night... clean set up. I had the same question as Granite... will there be a option with No Hi-Lift mount and straight tire? Looks really Stout. [emoji1360]
Thank you, it is very stout. No problem running a 37" tire, jack, RotopaX mount, and cargo basket.

Love it guys!! I like the angle of the tire I think it’ll be nice for extra clearance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We agree.

Love it

Good looking tire carrier. I will be adding it to my list.

Nice looking tire carrier.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you!

MDK210

I have a lot of your products already, see signature block below, and this will most likely be my next purchase but I was curious as to the lack of tire bump stops on the tailgate. Does the carrier hold the tire secure enough to omit any type of need for bump stops on the tailgate? I would hate for it to rattle around.

Thanks for any info.

I have a lot of your products already, see signature block below, and this will most likely be my next purchase but I was curious as to the lack of tire bump stops on the tailgate. Does the carrier hold the tire secure enough to omit any type of need for bump stops on the tailgate? I would hate for it to rattle around.

Thanks for any info.

We use the same adjustable mount on this that we use on all our tire carriers, so no rattling. Plus, when a Hi-Lift is installed, the tire can be "sucked up" against it with our adjustable mount to prevent even light shimmy.

Emilykat

Light mount?

We use the same adjustable mount on this that we use on all our tire carriers, so no rattling. Plus, when a Hi-Lift is installed, the tire can be "sucked up" against it with our adjustable mount to prevent even light shimmy.
Is there any where to mount a rear light?

Top Bottom