Timken wheel bearings NIB

desertrunner

Sold!

Got some timkin wheel bearings, part number HA590242 for sale.

Only installed 1 of them and then read somewhere that the 242 may not work with the 12+ so I ended up buying the newer timkin part number just in case.

Bought them from Amazon off of the link in Eddie's unit bearing replacement write up, then missed the return window. So my loss is your gain.

$150

20180206_180747.jpg

20180206_180656.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

desertrunner

Honestly you may want to just keep those. I did the same thing and just switched out the sensors. It's not a matter of if you'll ever need those, its when. ;)
I do see your point however being military and moving every 3 years I try not to collect all the random stuff I may need later down the road. Shoot my next assignment may be Japan and I don't know what the heck to do with the jeep. Either way I would rather just sell them hopefully save someone like $30-40 bucks on them and get them out of my garage

JKbrick

I do see your point however being military and moving every 3 years I try not to collect all the random stuff I may need later down the road. Shoot my next assignment may be Japan and I don't know what the heck to do with the jeep. Either way I would rather just sell them hopefully save someone like $30-40 bucks on them and get them out of my garage

I will babysit it for you [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom