People suck sometimes and vandalized shit for no reason

Dmac08JK

I was at a red light this evening after and I noticed this black Toyota Camry was following so I didn't think it was a big deal. But I was at the red light. A big dude got out of the car and tried to take my flags. I’ve got three old glory /backing the blue Flag , make America great again flag and the US Marines flag. The dude ripped the make America great Flag at the bottom and took off took the old Glory/backing the blue flag.but I still got the US Marines flag. Cuz the light went green so I took off. But I had bout two of all the Flags so I put the new ones on. But why do people feel the need to be so ignorant about how I have take pride in supporting trump and the police also the military. Just thought I’d share how my drive home was bananas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I was at a red light this evening after and I noticed this black Toyota Camry was following so I didn't think it was a big deal. But I was at the red light. A big dude got out of the car and tried to take my flags. I’ve got three old glory /backing the blue Flag , make America great again flag and the US Marines flag. The dude ripped the make America great Flag at the bottom and took off took the old Glory/backing the blue flag.but I still got the US Marines flag. Cuz the light went green so I took off. But I had bout two of all the Flags so I put the new ones on. But why do people feel the need to be so ignorant about how I have take pride in supporting trump and the police also the military. Just thought I’d share how my drive home was bananas.

WTF? People suck. I'd have thrown it in reverse. That makes me so angry.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dmac08JK

I was thinking about but it but I just got the jeep and I was not ready for that kinda cost for replacing the bumpers his or mine but yeah. IMAC (I’m always carrying) my sig source pistol under my driver seat. But I got out and realized had one in the chamber. No other clips in the jeep at the time. I’m also not that tall I’m 5”8 on a good day And 190 soaken wet. The dude was like 6”4 280.

III%er

Well next time that happens to you, and you live in a free state somewhere other than California or New York. You do have the right to protect yourself or your property (but please don't quote me on that without first checking with your local and state laws). If in fact you are in your right to protect yourself and property, you should do what the above poster said and reverse on the assailant only to stop the crime in progress.

jeeeep

Hooked
that's such bullshit, what an asshole.

if the intersection had a cam, i'd call in and file a vandalism complaint, they may still be able to pull the recording.

hell, you might get lucky and have an attempted assault charge on the assfuck

TRLJNKY

To bad you cant wire in some pepper spray for the next ass hat. Be funny as shit seeing the dude approach the back of your rig than get painted Orange and start doing the dying chicken in the roadway haha

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well next time that happens to you, and you live in a free state somewhere other than California or New York. You do have the right to protect yourself or your property (but please don't quote me on that without first checking with your local and state laws). If in fact you are in your right to protect yourself and property, you should do what the above poster said and reverse on the assailant only to stop the crime in progress.

That would get you arrested.

WJCO

Meme King
What a dick. I would definitely call it in and hope someone can look at cameras.

Not sure about up there, but here in Colorado, you can only use deadly force if you truly perceive that you will receive great bodily injury or death. Here you can't shoot someone for jacking with your shit unless they're threatening you or aggressively approaching you at the same time.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^ This. You don’t get to draw your firearm on someone to prevent them from stealing your flag, even off of your front porch. That’s not the way the castle law works in most states.

So you contemplated shooting the guy cause he grabbed a flag off your Jeep?

Try being a responsible gun owner instead. Maybe not drive around with a mobile bill board that you know will draw attention and completely avoid this entire confrontation.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So you contemplated shooting the guy cause he grabbed a flag off your Jeep?

Try being a responsible gun owner instead. Maybe not drive around with a mobile bill board that you know will draw attention and completely avoid this entire confrontation.

Shoot first ask questions later. That’s what cops do right?

jesse3638

Hooked
That would have been my defense and I live in CA...haha. I have the benefit of a LoD rear bumper. Back up run him over drive off then stop and call police.

Edit: May get off criminally but if for sure be sure by someone. That's how this state works.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Bummer about your flag. Unfortunately We are surrounded by Assholes. On the other topic here, only reason to pull a firearm is to shoot.... Only reason to shoot is if someone is trying to take your life. Shooting someone over a flag, is the kind of ignorance that removes rights from the responsible gun owners.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Best thing you could do in a situation like this is stay in your vehicle, call the police and try and get his license plate number. I can guarantee MOST police officers would stop him and probably arrest him for criminal damage so long as you keep a visual on him.

Yes reversing on him or more extreme action would give you immediate gratification for the damage he caused but that would be very short lived because that type reaction is not warranted in most states for this extent of criminal damage. Every situation is different...

Edit: video or picture on your phone would go a long way to get his ass arrested.

Last edited:
Top Bottom