Coilover predicament.

Jack diddly

Hey guys. Could really use some advice.(2014 JKUR) I'm currently running the evo enforcer pro coilover kit with a pro rock 44 front. I was about to order a pro rock 60 for the rear and the DD long arm upgrade but was just informed I can't run my rear coilovers with the 60. I'd need to run evo' s other rear package designed for the 60. If I have to get rid of what I have I might as well try to upgrade it and make it a little better. Can I keep the front as is and maybe do an evo lever in the back without the bypass and do a high clearance long arm? Or something for more flex in the rear? What are my options and your recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Who is telling you that you cant run the rears? The only thing I think you will need is the D60 rockstar brackets since your 44 ones wont fit.

Ddays

Hooked
Who is telling you that you cant run the rears? The only thing I think you will need is the D60 rockstar brackets since your 44 ones wont fit.

Concur - no reason you can't run coilovers on a D60. I would pick up the phone and talk directly with the dealer you're purchasing from your kits from. You get way more info this way. And if that is who told you they won't work, I'd try someone else like Exodus or ORE.

Jack diddly

I figured the same thing about the rock stars as well. But evo mfg replied with EVO-1109-60. Which is the whole package for a 60. I had already told them I was running their coilovers. Unless maybe they got confused. I'll give them a call to make sure. Text can sometimes be confusing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

kingsize

All you need to replace is the wider rockstars. That is part number EVO-1038-60 :thumb:

Thank you,
Robert @ EVO MFG.

devwil68

I just took delivery of a new Dana 60 from fusion 4 x 4, and my coilovers fit in the brackets that were already on the axle. I ordered the D60 rockstar skids as well but I’ve been able to bolt in the coilovers without the brackets. I’m thinking about sending the brackets back.

kingsize

I just took delivery of a new Dana 60 from fusion 4 x 4, and my coilovers fit in the brackets that were already on the axle. I ordered the D60 rockstar skids as well but I’ve been able to bolt in the coilovers without the brackets. I’m thinking about sending the brackets back.

Install the Rockstars on your Fusion axle.

Benito

Caught the Bug

As mentioned already, put the rockstars on, they raise the location of the shock, allowing you to use the full stroke of the shock ( more flex).

Top Bottom