Howdy and a wave from Galveston Texas

lgk

Hey all. New to the forum now. I'm on my second Wrangler now. A 09 JKU. I love it. Sitting on a stockpile of parts to lift it and what not. AEV 3.5, ARB stuff, Warn Stuff, Garvin stuff etc... Hoping to find the time before spring to build it up finally. CAn't wait.

I'm more of a overlander, beach crusing Jeeper than a rock crawler. It's also my DD so I dont really like to break things since I have to drive it to work the next morning!

highwayman

from New mexico

Hey all. New to the forum now. I'm on my second Wrangler now. A 09 JKU. I love it. Sitting on a stockpile of parts to lift it and what not. AEV 3.5, ARB stuff, Warn Stuff, Garvin stuff etc... Hoping to find the time before spring to build it up finally. CAn't wait.

I'm more of a overlander, beach crusing Jeeper than a rock crawler. It's also my DD so I dont really like to break things since I have to drive it to work the next morning!

Bienvenido a Wayalife!

CerOf

Welcome! I'm a bit further up I45/I35 corridor in N. Dallas. Lookin' forward to pics of your build.

JK&Beyond

Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave: I will be moving down to Galveston in August, with my Jeep of course. We ought to hit some trails together when I get down there. In the mean time, check out Houston Jeep People. It's an awesome group of some great guys and they meetup all the time.

http://www.meetup.com/Houston-JeepPeople/

zip04

Welcome from a misplaced Texan. I lived in Galveston for a year, College station for 4 years, Portland for a 2 years, but I was born and raised in the Garland area. I can't wait for the day that I get to move back to Texas.

JKU EXTREME

Welcome to wayalife I'm just down the coast near Mexico, near south padre
Howdy from (deep) south Texas
Sounds like your JK has a pretty a pretty nice set up, post up some pics

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Top Bottom