Project-JK SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works : LEAP YEAR Wednesday, February 29th!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on LEAP YEAR Wednesday, February 29th for our monthly Project-JK SoCal Suds-n-Grub. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Noble Ale Works
When:
Wednesday, February 29th @ 6:30pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Food Trucks Showing Up:
Sexy Burger

Who's Coming List
1. WOL & WOLette
2. talcaraz
3. TenForward
4. MtnBiker4158
5. Goldfish
6. Moochie
7. McPuck86
8. ramin
9. John Ruiz
10. DRUMMACHINE666
11. JZ2DRJK
12. Kim Chafin
13. jkrub2008
14. fishoutofwater
15. Rock1
16. LimpinLobster
17. RanchoRubi
18. buddyhydro
19. CALIJK
20. 4x4Jesus
21. AMCJeff
22. brainchild & Diane
23. Dmanuel
24. NDN_GREEN
25. TikiJK
26. ZombJep
27. StrizzyChris
28. serveapurpose
29. Strainger
30. Ragnar JK
31. NETAAA
32. blazenjeep
33. j.stone
34. mituk
35. RodCyn

Maybe Coming
1. JKRay
2. Andrew Hoit
3. sm_rubi & Blonda
4. pauldana
5. Captin Wild Thing
6. JeepCacher's
7. Marcin Jasinski

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

Hbomb

sounds frickin' awesome......anyone want to send me a couple of plane tickets or lots of gas money?:fingerscrossed:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
it's a bummer you don't live closer. looks like this is gonna be another big one :beer:

Hbomb

Well I didnt get the night off. :grayno: I hope to make it to the next one!

c'mon bro...........life is full of what if's and next ones. create the night off and go and have some fun........god only knows, we could all use a little more fun:drinks:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
c'mon bro...........life is full of what if's and next ones. create the night off and go and have some fun........god only knows, we could all use a little more fun:drinks:

I wish but if I dont go to work ill loose the one thing I love the most and thats my jeep. :yup: But Ill see what I can do.. haha :brows:

Hbomb

it's a bummer you don't live closer. looks like this is gonna be another big one :beer:

truer words were never spoken! a little so cal sun and suds would be just the ticket after another grey, albeit not so bad winter.

please offer a cheers to your lesser fortunate, fellow jeepers!:beer:

Hbomb

I wish but if I dont go to work ill loose the one thing I love the most and thats my jeep. :yup: But Ill see what I can do.. haha :brows:

okay dude....you know better than me. just remember, we only get one shot at this life, but i do understand where you're coming from.

it's admirable you're doing the logical thing, but is it the right thing???:hmm:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Hbomb said:
it's admirable you're doing the logical thing, but is it the right thing???:hmm:

I'm starting to ask that same question... Haha but you got to do what you got to do. That is life.

Top Bottom