Video say that JK is better in the snow and offroad compared to JL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy hell that was tough to watch - couldn't get through it.

If we're talking about a stock JK Rubicon compared to a stock JL Rubicon, the difference would be IT'S TIRES. All Terrains will out-perform Mud Terrains in the snow all day and all night.

jeeeep

Hooked
LOL ...never trust a guy who trying to grow facial hair when he should just shave and give up!! that was worthless!!

like comparing Moby to my 3.8 ...yep they both have an engine and speedometer has the same or similar numbers on it, don't know, they look like numbers, tires are roundish, black... but for some reason Moby can go faster quicker and can climb over bigger things. :doh::doh::doh::doh:

WJCO

Meme King
I couldn't even watch that stupid video. Also, anyone who drives in the snow realizes that there are so many variables to how a vehicle drives in the snow that you can't just test drive two different vehicles and make a YouTube video out of it. As already mentioned tires are the largest contributor to performance on a snow packed road.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I read what was being said wrong. I have a hard time believing a JK with mud terrains is better in the snow than a JL with all terrains. As mentioned, there are just so many variables to consider and the only one I'd trust in evaluating things like this is me.

TRLJNKY

Cut him a break. The dudes just trying to roll last years stock off the lot and get hella paid lol.

aka cavfighter

jeeeep

Hooked
I know that guy lol anyway.. could it also be a factor of weight between the two?

Cheers.

tell him to shave! I bet I grow the hair on my ass faster than he does on his face :cheesy:

weight, tires, anti-slip - not all Sahara's are mechanically equal

TrailHunter

Hooked
Manager: "We need to sell these JK's ASAP"

Salesman: "Hold My Caramel Macchiato, Venti, Extra Shot, Extra-Whip, Sugar-Free, 3 Pump, Skim Milk, Lite Water, No Foam, Extra Hot..."

Top Bottom