Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@K NO to FACE LIFTS!

Knows a Thing or Two Strodinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatyWagon View Post
    Imho, yep I'll probably anger most (and disrespect Eddie) but, each jeeper has and drives their rig for their own purpose, mine is a DD, stock and fits my personality and does all I could dream of. If a jeeper adds something to their rig bc it makes it more their own is why there's so many after market items and why some drive jeeps. I do agree the 7 slot is the face of jeep and should be left alone no deletes, but if angry eyes is what statement someone wishes to make with their rig I won't argue, at least the 7 slots are still there. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I would much rather see angry eyes than a full grumper or others. 😂😂

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKU

A Jeep grill is what makes a Jeep a Jeep. Its an iconic look Jeep makes sales on the grill and headlight logo why change it to anything else.

Hooked
    07 Jeep JK Sahara 6 speed - RK 2.5 X-Factor riding on beefed up Rubi 44s F&R, with 5.38s, RCV shafts out front, Auburn Ected w/ 35 spline chromolys out back. 37 Nitto Trail Grapplers and 17 Spyderlock beadlocks. AEV bumpers F&R, Warn Zeon 10s, JCR rock rails, ARB twin compressor, assortment of other odds, ends, and goodies!

10 Jeep SRT8 w/ 7.2 Arrington 440 stroker making 700hp, built trans, Wavetrac in the rear end

Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@K NO to FACE LIFTS!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Because I know it's coming, I'd like to make an impassioned plea to all of you to please take PRIDE in your your Jeep JL Wrangler and more importantly, in its grill. The grill your JL was born with is an AMERICAN ICON with a rich, battle born history dating all the way back to WWII. It is a symbol of all that your JL is and one that Jeep specifically uses a trademarked logo. Every model that came before it had its OWN unique styling and look and that's what make each and everyone of them special. To give your JL a face lift and replace it with angry eyes, a unibrow, a Darth Vader mask or even a grill delete is a lot like replacing the faces on Mount Rushmore with faces from the boy band, New Kids on the Block. In so many ways, your Jeep JL Wrangler is a blank canvas and one designed to be lifted, to run bigger tires, to have different bumpers, rocker guards, fenders and have just about any modification you can think of made to it and to the point where you can barely recognize what it looked like from the factory BUT... so long as you keep it's face intact, it'll always be a Jeep.

My name is Eddie and I am proud to own a JL Wrangler!

Thank you so much for saying this. Ive thought it for so long and am glad to see such a prominent person in the Jeeping community saying so. I couldnt agree more.

Last edited by marcusjames2; 02-14-2018 at 01:43 AM.

Thank you for saying it. You are saving people from real embarrassment.

Been Around the Block tippedover's Avatar
    Anyone want to do a go fund me to put a mall crawler stickers and every jeep with angry eyes?

You guys are idiots. Leave people alone with what they want to do to THEIR Jeeps. It's not your money and it's definitely not your Jeep. Nobody criticized your windshield sticker pointing out you have a JL Wrangler. I guess nobody can tell it's a Wrangler so you had to point it out for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mmajer4211 View Post
    You guys are idiots. Leave people alone with what they want to do to THEIR Jeeps. It's not your money and it's definitely not your Jeep. Nobody criticized your windshield sticker pointing out you have a JL Wrangler. I guess nobody can tell it's a Wrangler so you had to point it out for everyone.

Seriously?! This whole thread was basically about taking pride in a factory Jeep look and being proud of it. Why is that so difficult to understand? If people like you and the other guy want a shit-show thread, start your own thread about how cool angry grills are, or whatever the fuck you want to put on your Jeep. Like you said, anyone can do what they want with their money and their Jeep. But THIS THREAD is for Jeep owners that are PROUD OF THEIR FACTORY GRILL.
    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by mmajer4211 View Post
    You aren't too bright are you? The windshield sticker is advertising his forum since he just happens to have been smart enough to domain "JL Wrangler".

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast