ARB questions

Hey all, I am about to jump on an axle upgrade and lockers. Going with ARB. I am looking at the Twin compressor. Question is: What all do I need to order up to make sure I have everything I need to run both lockers?
Obvious is the compressor and manifold. Anything else that I am missing? I am having a local shop install everything and I want to make sure I have everything to minimize downtime.

WJCO

Meme King
Compressor will come with a switch and necessary wiring. Compressor also has the locker wiring with it.

Each locker will come with solenoid, switch, bulkhead fittings for the axle, air lines.

ARBRD232-2.jpg

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
The compressor, manifold, and you will need to have a switch location set up for three switches. Compressor on/off, front diff, rear diff. There are lots of options out there, but I recommend buying something like switch pro, painless, strike force zebras switch command where you wire up everything near the battery to the command point and only pull a single wire loom into the cab of the jeep for the switches.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jsukey

Completely up to you, but I wanted a way to have easily accessible air from my ARB twin without popping the hood. I ordered a couple of 90 degree fittings, a through bumper fitting, 6 foot of high psi line, and the ARB tire inflation kit. I love the turnout.
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0656.jpg

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hey Casey, there’s a lot of options on how you want to Hooke everything up. I personally runa switch pros setup and got the harness to connect directly to the ARB twin. Not that it’s a hard DIY but it makes a cleaner install and less splicing. As long as your installer keeps the wiring clean, I don’t think you’ll have any issues. Hope it works out for you.

aTX427

Definitely recommend the stainless braided lines. As mentioned, the compressor manifold is needed, but the hose it comes with is junk, so plan on changing it out. Unless you need / want it for other accessories, you don't need a switch management system. The twin comes with a clean wiring harness.

Top Bottom