Billet Sport JKU 2016

saulmvv

Hello everyone, I have been a member for a while now but never been posted a whole lot.

Figured I would do something to change that.

I owned my JKU for almost a year or so. It is my first. I am a newbie to say the least. I already have quite a few mods on it(will post everything to be up to date in different posts)

here is the project. open to hearing suggestions and ideas.

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

saulmvv

Well, Like any idiot that walks into a tire shop not knowing anything I was convinced to stuff the biggest tires and wheels without a lift.

My first mod was wheels and tires without a lift.

Wheels are Fuel Nutz 20inch(Yes I know[emoji856]) with Nitto Terra Grapplers G2 33inch tires)

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

saulmvv

Here is another look at the wheels and tires out the shop.

IMG_1168.jpg

What came after that was Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender flairs.

IMG_3043.jpg

The overall look with some different headlights as well.

IMG_2722.jpg

saulmvv

Recently and finally up to date I order Rock Krawler Max Travel 3.5inch lift. I also decided to upgrade to 35inch Nitto Trail Grapplers M/T. Still have 20 inch wheels and maybe after this set of tires I will downsize to a 17inch.

f57b82ac-50ce-4995-9e62-4b1188e0a8a5.jpg

17363531-f80b-4ac4-989a-a3f8b39d463d.jpg

saulmvv

IMG_3578.jpg

Finally downsized wheels to a 17inch Fuel Hostage from a 20inch Fuel Nutz. Didn’t even pay a penny. My uncle traded me wheels and tires. Unfortunately since my Trail Grapplers are for 20inch wheels, I’m on 31inch tires for now. BUT fortunately my uncle is also getting me a replacement set of 35inch Nitto Trail Grapplers. Already ordered and should be here by next week.

Also ordered a JKS Manufacturing license plate relocation kit. Took me a bit to install but was not to complicated.

Image1527126393.533680.jpg

saulmvv

IMG_3612.jpg

Well we are finally all mounted up and set to go wheeling! So happy to make the switch, my old set are one my uncle’s jeep now and we’re both pretty happy with the swaps.

IMG_3614.jpg

Have a tire carrier on the way will come in next week hopefully!

saulmvv

Hello peoples, have been gone for a bit! (Forgot my password [emoji28])

Have done a few things since my last update, first of all I did get a tire carrier. I went with the ACE Stand Alone Tire Carrier. After 3/4 months with it I like it so far. I did mange to get my tailgate unaligned(I think) so I have a rattle on my tailgate. Unsure what to do about right now though. Other that my only complaint is how high the tire is. Pretty much makes the rear view mirror useless.

IMG_1772.jpg

Image1540850031.813244.jpg

Image1540850105.336582.jpg

saulmvv

Most recently I ordered a new front bumper

It is the Poison Spyder Brawler Lite, yet to order the skid plate. Completely forgot about it.

Really easy install.

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom