2013 Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari

Discount Tire

This weekend kicks off the 51st Annual Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari. We look forward to seeing you!

A few of us here will be in attendance and we would like you to come say hello. Like last year, Discount Tire will be sponsoring a checkpoint
along the Desert Safari Trail. We'll be handing out water and other goodies and you can even enter to win a FREE set of Nitto Tires.

Here's the link with more details: Discount Tire Oasis at Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari 2013

Who's going to be there from WayALife.com?

TIERRA-FINAL-banner-closed.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Oh boy! I guess they let anyone in here. :idontknow: :cheesy:

Glad to have you on board! Welcome! :standing wave:

rubicrawl

Hey welcome aboard I would love to make it I saw last years magazine issue where they talked about it and I want to go really bad but not sure if the wife wants to and second I don't even know where it's at or to drive to any directions encase I go I live in Valencia by six flags magic mountain

Jk4thedirt

Welcome aboard Discount/Americas tire. I buy all my tires thru you guys. I will have to come by the check point and say hello. I might as well get I. On the Nitto raffle.

Thanks guys.

Wayne

Discount Tire

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Matt and I will be out there. Mark's not going to make it to this event but he'll be out at EJS next month. I'm looking forward to this weekend. -Travis

Cpfiremn

Welcome!! I will make my way to your location for a visit. I'm not sure what area I will be staying at yet

Discount Tire

(Singing) "On the road again..." :cheesy:

Our first group of guys have already left this morning from phoenix. I'll be headed out there tomorrow around mid day with one other co-worker! We look forward to seeing some of you out there! :thumb:

Top Bottom