VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - MAKING it OURS / Installing Decals / Removing Bumper Ends & MORE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - MAKING it OURS / Installing Decals / Removing Bumper Ends & MORE

It's far from being anything earth shattering but In this episode of the JL Journal, you get to see Cindy and I install some of our very first mods on our Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. These mods include the removal of the optional steel, Rubicon front bumper end caps to make it into a stubby, the installation of trademarked "JLWRANGLER.com" decals, the installation of an Amazon Basics rear seat pet cover and last but not least, the installation of a WAYALIFE personalized licenses plate. While none of these things are "mods" in the sense that they help improve the capabilities of our JL, they are modifications that help make it truly ours.

JL JOURNAL is a WAYALIFE Production with a focus on the all new Jeep JL Wrangler. This YouTube video series will highlight every aspect of our Jeep JL Wrangler and of course, all the adventures that it takes us on. We hope that you'll follow us along on our journey.

longarmwj

Awesome video as always!! Crazy to think that when i joined this community, the JL was 100% speculation and rumors, and now you have one in your garage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
While my kids are a little bit past the "mess" stage, that seat cover would be great under car seats. [emoji106] You should add it to the Amazon store.

As for the rest of the vid, the best was seeing Tessa in the new rig. [emoji41]

DH2002

I have one of those covers under the car seat and I swear everytime I clean it out I could feed people with the amount of crumbs lol

jeeeep

Hooked
I recognize that look Tessa gave you... "what?? I got in there for nothing?? you said - Let's go for a ride!... this is so wrong... "

that cover looks pretty decent for being so cheap.

I went to the dealership again today, luckily they had sold the JL I was looking at ...must stay strong until summer...must stay strong...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While my kids are a little bit past the "mess" stage, that seat cover would be great under car seats. [emoji106] You should add it to the Amazon store.

Tessa is super happy to be able to ride with us again :cool:

So you recommend the "Shinny Side Down"? hehe :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Okay, that was funny :cheesy:

I have one of those covers under the car seat and I swear everytime I clean it out I could feed people with the amount of crumbs lol

Glad to hear it works well even if it's for your kid :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I recognize that look Tessa gave you... "what?? I got in there for nothing?? you said - Let's go for a ride!... this is so wrong... "

I went to the dealership again today, luckily they had sold the JL I was looking at ...must stay strong until summer...must stay strong...

:cheesy: The struggle is real I see.

Beautiful dog in a very, very nice JL.

Thank you :cool:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Looking good 👍 I like the down to earth feel if the videos...and the professional intro as well! As always.... very nicely done and tuned in for the long haul (as if I was ever going anywhere anyway...I'm a lifer. Oh wait, a WAYALIFE'r 🤣 )

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug

Are you going to bring the JL to the Texas Exodus?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug

Wait! Do the kids really get past the mess stage? You must be delusional.

HoosierWolf

Both of these.

I've been using a sheet and strapping it with bungees. Not the best but works-ish. I'm considering buying one so if you can put a link in your store I'll buy it through there.

Side question. Is Tessa full blood BC or is there possibly something else like a corgi mixed in? Our BCs which are mixes for sure, are much bigger than her. My wife saw her in the video and it reminded her of the "Borgi" (BC/Corgi) we fostered. He was one of our foster regrets. We both wish we'd kept him. Our other dogs loved him and he was incredibly smart and playful.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Side question. Is Tessa full blood BC or is there possibly something else like a corgi mixed in? Our BCs which are mixes for sure, are much bigger than her. My wife saw her in the video and it reminded her of the "Borgi" (BC/Corgi) we fostered. He was one of our foster regrets. We both wish we'd kept him. Our other dogs loved him and he was incredibly smart and playful.

Tessa is full blood border collie. We bought her from a trusted breeder and even have AKC papers for her. She is on the small side but we've seen working border collies out in the Nevada desert and they were the exact same size. :yup:

HoosierWolf

Ours are both around 43lbs. One we think has some springer spaniel mixed in and the other is part cattle dog. I'm really not sure where they get their size. My wife's uncle has a full blood BC with papers and she's only about 35 lbs and some other friends have a BC who I think is registered I'm pretty sure is smaller than Tessa. Evidently BCs are all over the place in size.

Top Bottom